Are you getting paid a full salary during the lockdown?

Are you getting paid a full salary during the lockdown?

• Yes

Votes: 295 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 108 25.2%
  • Other (please explain in the comments)

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters

Inn3rs3lf

Expert Member
Computer says, "No." Self-employed, and with business being at 40% turnover from 2 years ago, I will have a 1% chance of staying open after this. I work in peoples homes, and no one wants some stranger wandering into their houses, regardless of what "protection" one wears.

Thankfully I have been working on learning web development, so who knows if that will cushion the blow in a couple of months.

Smugs

Expert Member
Yes, of the 21 days I get to sit at home for 14. The other 7 are 12 hour shifts. Any short time gets taken off our leave. According to the company I have to take only one days leave..

krycor

Honorary Master
I’m kinda worrying with work slowing as backlog & planned work (which is spec’ed) looking like it’s coming to a point where external delays impacting.

Thinking of taking leave end of the month of lockdown continues as I hate being idle.

static_sa

Expert Member
Yessir - Finally have time to work on SysOp tasks instead of (level 3 support :cautious:) :D

Jase

Executive Member
Nope, the company has offered me an advance which I have to pay back once I am working again. The advance is around 20% of my salary.

Bijou

Yes. I work for 2 schools part-time and will get paid. I also represent Austraian universities and that work goes on regardless of lockdown - payment not related to lockdown or otherwise

Gangrenedick

Cannot work from home as a veterinarian. Also cannot work at a practice as I am a locum. Practices aren't hiring temporary staff during lock down.

shooter_za

Yes, but working quite a bit harder than before - much better than not having a job I guess.

Frontaccess

Yes, No ..... maybe. It's complicated. - Self employed, in the essential services sector, but things are slower than it's ever been, and most of my suppliers are closed anyway. If this is a taste of things to come, phew ....?

SilverNodashi

Expert Member
Running my own business in the IT sector,mainly as consultant and IT support, our cash flow is completely halted by clients who have had to shut their doors.