Are you getting paid a full salary during the lockdown?

Are you getting paid a full salary during the lockdown?

• Yes

Votes: 295 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 107 25.0%
  • Other (please explain in the comments)

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters

Dan C

Honorary Master
Yes, I'm a contractor at MBSA. They are shut for 5 weeks.

suberbass

i work on freelancer.com and i have 2 clients i work for , so it does not really affect me that much

the power of computer programming :ROFL::coffee:

stefan9

Executive Member
Yes but its staggered. Not getting the full salary once, getting part as we get sales in.

Master Su

Yes sometimes Payment delayed very grateful. Government needs to bring ideas to the table soon only political party who has come to the table so far seem to be the DA with the “Smart Lockdown” strategy.

Last edited:

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Still getting paid, and we will still be working from home going forward.

Jings

Treasure Maker
Working from home so full salary. Husband no so lucky, on lockdown unemployment pay that the company will collect and paying over on his behalf. Fortunately there's a five year annuity that expires this month just in case. Timing couldn't be more perfect.

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
100% till end April.

Then probation period at new place...in middle of this climate. I'd be lying if I said I'm not worried about how that pans out.

Ryansr

Expert Member
Yes. I've been working during lockdown since it started. My entire work SOP can be done from home. Using Skype for interaction with colleagues.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
I got my full salary for April because I had accumulated enough leave days. Those that never had enough days were on unpaid leave.

For May we've been put on rotation; two weeks on, two weeks off and we'll only earn 30% of our salaries. Our business group has also created a ''Covid Fund'' that will give an additional R2,000 to every employee in May. Finally, the company has applied to the Covid-19 UIF TERS fund to further supplement our salaries for May.

Who knows what June will bring.

rietrot

Honorary Master
People I know got their full salary but their boss made them sign a admission of debt to say it was only a loan and they'll have to pay it back.

• Wow
Reactions: 3WA