• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Are you going to rAge 2017 this weekend?

Are you going to rAge 2017 this weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 86.1%

• Total voters

Voldemort

Death eater
I stopped going as of last year- it's gotten too cramped for even the dome to handle, no demo discs are issued any more in your goodie bag ( which in itself is a glorified trashcan of pamphlets nowadays), you wait for absolute AGES to try out a popular game demo- it all just doesn't appeal to me any more...

Pho3nix

The Legend
Not anymore. They really need a bigger venue. The Dome just gets ridiculously busy as of late.

Akasha

Executive Member
Went there 2 years ago. It was so boring. The most exciting part for me was someone doing a presentation played a Dethklok song

jax_maxit

Last year I spent the shortest amount of time at a rAge event ever. I was in and out in under an hour. Without my nephews, I didn't fit in any more. Many people were half my age or younger and the place was packed to capacity. The cosplay was awesome though.

I don't see myself attending another rAge any time soon. I don't care much for the LAN (any more), card games or even the eSports events. I'm in my early 30s so the organisers wouldn't give a damn about my views since I'm not who they're targeting. I must say, it was fun in my 20s.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Live just down the road from the Dome but I've never been at Rage.
GF going to be working at one of the stands so will probably drop in with a friend or two. Not looking forward to the crowds everyone keeps moaning about though.

Akasha

Executive Member
Got free tickets, decided to come. If someone else needs a ticket, we have 1 extra