Are you planning on playing Vanilla WoW?

poffle

Executive Member
No issues with queues, logins, crashes, niks :D'
Got me to level 10. Making some $ on the AH with my copper bars. Moving along merrily and having loads of Fun.
Feels like i level quicker compared to the private servers for some reason.

ElvUI takes so fken long to set up and there are quite a few annoying things about it, unsure if i carry on with it or create my own version

Jase

Executive Member
So you said. Due to my work location I contemplated playing on Oceanic but being at work I have limited time and during my off time I am in SA would be a pain to group etc as my play time (mornings) would be mostly when you folks in the East are happily blowing snot bubbles dreaming about epics. :D

poffle

Executive Member
So you said. Due to my work location I contemplated playing on Oceanic but being at work I have limited time and during my off time I am in SA would be a pain to group etc as my play time (mornings) would be mostly when you folks in the East are happily blowing snot bubbles dreaming about epics. :D
ahhahah yeah.... Well hopefully you can get in and jam a bit.

Jase

Executive Member
I had a quick check an hour ago. No queues. Seems like Blizz did something. But will see when I finish work.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Yesterday was a fiasco regarding server queues and logins (In fact I had a quick peek a few hours ago and it's still a nightmare to login). Even the servers listed as medium had a few thousand in the queue.

But not stressed as things will die down. I must say that every starting zone was like the old Barrens chat. People talking kak constantly with some good humour going on.
Depends, Golemagg is full of 9 year olds that are not funny

The Voice

Executive Member
Yeah nah, gave it a miss last night. Got on at 7PM UK time, and the lowest queue I could find on a server I had a character on was 7k 180mins - the PVP servers were almost at 30k. Parked all my 120's at their chests for the reset tomorrow on retail, and called it a night. They've added a couple of new servers, I see, so hopefully I can get on this weekend.

Henri18

Leveling on Dreadmist, so far it is a amazing experience in classic! The community on the realm is fantastic. Every priest and druid that walk past me give me stamina and mark of the wild buff and people standing in queues to hand in a quest.

Thank you Blizzard, this is truly amazing!

jadiwolv

So they have added more servers, and we should expect this to continue. I see one that popped up this morning is called Ashbringer.

Urks me that Ashbringer was an "afterthought" server name. Now the whole community (SA Peeps included) are all scattered on servers because the initial plans did not work out.

For myself: I spent 5pm - just before 7pm on Noggenfogger queue. Played until level 6 and then my power tripped. Logged back in and position 7000 in queue, ETA 150 mins and called it a night.

The Voice

Executive Member
I think it's safe to say at this stage that Classic has officially killed Retail. Auction houses have gone to **** with people selling up everything to buy game tokens.

vermillon

Looking for a non-full realm to play on, golemagg is just insanity, any of you in SA guilds that wouldnt mind having an extra player ? looking to roll a human warlock.

vermillon

Leveling on Dreadmist, so far it is a amazing experience in classic! The community on the realm is fantastic. Every priest and druid that walk past me give me stamina and mark of the wild buff and people standing in queues to hand in a quest.

Thank you Blizzard, this is truly amazing!
Need another player to join you by any chance :p

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Im actually looking for people to play with. Not these massive guilds where you are another number. Actual people to enjoy the game with.

Look me up online, nick = Hellhound

* Will respond once Im in... if ever

Conack

Expert Member
Looking for a non-full realm to play on, golemagg is just insanity, any of you in SA guilds that wouldnt mind having an extra player ? looking to roll a human warlock.
FoA - https://discordapp.com/invite/kXGDSKe as well as Affliction - https://discord.gg/n9bWgku both SA guilds steadily growing.

Relaxed folks, join us on Mirage Raceway [Alliance for a change].
Had a big gesellige group on FoA discord last night. Just join a channel and slot in, make new friends / see old ones - many players date back to vanilla days.

Queues are much better than the PVP servers some guilds are playing on.
:coffee:

vermillon

FoA - https://discordapp.com/invite/kXGDSKe as well as Affliction - https://discord.gg/n9bWgku both SA guilds steadily growing.

Relaxed folks, join us on Mirage Raceway [Alliance for a change].
Had a big gesellige group on FoA discord last night. Just join a channel and slot in, make new friends / see old ones - many players date back to vanilla days.

Queues are much better than the PVP servers some guilds are playing on.
:coffee:
Thanks but I've already started a character on ten storms (something like that).