Are you planning on playing Vanilla WoW?

The Voice

Executive Member
Hahahaha! So accurate!

Having blast leveling again. Never thought I'd say that. Did my first dungeon (BFD) run yesterday - had to go through the whole getting a group together, and getting everyone to the dungeon, and getting ganked on the way to, and outside, the entrance. It was exactly how I remembered it!

Spent most of yesterday waiting for Humar the Pridelord to spawn in The Barrens so that I could tame one of the most unique pets in game. He spawned in his usual spot, and I had a mini freakout because I saw a few Horde around who could have just attacked him (or me). Trap down, Aspect of the Monkey, and BOOM! Black lion pet! Lost about a day's worth of leveling, but was worth it.

Now it's about managing gold until 40 so that I can buy my mount. Only on about 9g after buying new spells, and leveling professions. Have two pets, but not going to buy another stable slot for 5g or get rid of my first pet so that I can tame others to learn their special abilities.

Arzy

Honorary Master
I tried it.

I really really really enjoyed it.

I came to the sad realization that I simply don't have the time to commit to this again. Haven't even gotten to login again for 4 days now.

Pitbull

Verboten
I tried it.

I really really really enjoyed it.

I came to the sad realization that I simply don't have the time to commit to this again. Haven't even gotten to login again for 4 days now.
Beauty of it, all areas are still very packed! Loads of people playing it casually or only having an hour or two a day to play. All areas are busy as hell

Jase

Executive Member
Paladin leveling is just like the video: Seal, drop judgement, refresh seal, smack, smack, smack while waiting for judgement, make coffee, go for a smoke, take a dump, drop judgement, refresh seal, rinse and repeat.

jadiwolv

Level 22 now, Almost at Ashenvale (awesome zone for some low level PVPing) and then off to Thousand Needles.

Any bro's on Noggenfogger Server hit us up. We have the best server name and the community seems awesome.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Yip :)

I need to pick up my eldest from Hostel, so I'll probably only be home around 19:00. I'll start managing my log-in from 16:00, just to make sure. That should give me 3 hours give or take
What realm are you on?

Pitbull

Verboten
What realm are you on?
Golemagg

Hopefully with the free transfers most people moved. We aint moving so hope the queues have died down a bit. In the evenings 3 - 6 hour queues. So need to manage the log in via Teamviewer to make sure We can play when we get home :D

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Golemagg

Hopefully with the free transfers most people moved. We aint moving so hope the queues have died down a bit. In the evenings 3 - 6 hour queues. So need to manage the log in via Teamviewer to make sure We can play when we get home :D
Nice hope to see you around some time

Jase

Executive Member
I can KICK myself!

Forgot to put the PC on again this morning...
NOOB! :laugh:

I must admit, I enjoyed the dungeon last night. Although you melee dps just can't leave the aggro alone at times ...

Pitbull

Verboten
NOOB! :laugh:

I must admit, I enjoyed the dungeon last night. Although you melee dps just can't leave the aggro alone at times ...
I'm getting there. My DPS is a wee bit low still. However, I know how hard it is to keep aggro in low lvl dungeons on my warrior so it's more a tanking issue currently than anything else. I can't wait till you're home. I want to go do SFK, but I doubt I'll see you online till around Friday.

The Voice

Executive Member
I was reminded this weekend why I never used to run Gnomeregan. Have to complete it after 3 runs. RIP awesome leather pants quest reward.

Currently level 34, and sweating on my mount money. Only sitting on 41g at the moment!