Are you planning on playing Vanilla WoW?

Jase

Executive Member
I'm getting there. My DPS is a wee bit low still. However, I know how hard it is to keep aggro in low lvl dungeons on my warrior so it's more a tanking issue currently than anything else. I can't wait till you're home. I want to go do SFK, but I doubt I'll see you online till around Friday.
I'm basically out for groups until the coming Monday but then at least I'll be in the same time zone.

Jase

Executive Member
Teamviewer?
It's an app or desktop software that allows you to log onto your PC at home (or wherever). I have the app on my phone and what I do is say two hours before I get home, I log onto my laptop, run the wow client, log in and then just bump my toon around a bit to prevent a disconnect.

Pitbull

Verboten
Guess I'll be playing my UD Rogue on Ten Storms tonight. At least there is no queues :eek:

poffle

Executive Member
Hows everyone going?
My guilds started MC now.. i'm only lvl 36 haha, taking it slow (life gets in the way) but having fun. Keen to get in on the raiding action if life permits!

The Voice

Executive Member
Hunter is 47 (highest in guild is 49). Wasted a lot of time with kak like trying to tame Broken Tooth (along with 38749274 other hunters), getting my LW up (Tribal, yo), etc. Time to get back to the grind to 60!

Strobemeister

Expert Member
Lvl 35 and also having a Jol :)
I would like to join a more decent guild, lvling a Warrior is a bit like sado-masochism, not much guild help either. So if anyone's got a half decent guild on Flamelash(Alliance), let me know.
Despite that, I can't remember the last time I logged into Retail. Getting ganked repeatedly in STV has a morbid attraction :)

Pitbull

Verboten
Lvl 35 and also having a Jol :)
I would like to join a more decent guild, lvling a Warrior is a bit like sado-masochism, not much guild help either. So if anyone's got a half decent guild on Flamelash(Alliance), let me know.
Despite that, I can't remember the last time I logged into Retail. Getting ganked repeatedly in STV has a morbid attraction :)
Re-roll and join us on Goremagg (Alliance)

Great SA guild and we're having tons of fun. Currently 49 on my rogue, 31 on my Warrior. Leveling is a grind but so much fun. I can't remember when last I enjoyed WoW this much!

Strobemeister

Expert Member
Re-roll and join us on Goremagg (Alliance)

Great SA guild and we're having tons of fun. Currently 49 on my rogue, 31 on my Warrior. Leveling is a grind but so much fun. I can't remember when last I enjoyed WoW this much!
Eish, how can i reroll now. Just got my big Pwning Warrior Quest Axe!
2shotting everything :)

Pitbull

Verboten
Eish, how can i reroll now. Just got my big Pwning Warrior Quest Axe!
2shotting everything :)
Pfft, easy to get again. Maybe roll an alt and see how it goes? I have a Druid I want to level and I'm lvl 10 on her now. But most of my time is going into my Rogue.

poffle

Executive Member
Was deathly sick past coupla days. Got myself up to lvl 48 now, devilsaur gauntlets in the bank, earning some $ for the pants. I got befok luck yesterday. The type of luck i have NEVER had in WoW before.

Questing in feralas, nothing special, kill and ogre and this badboy drops:

Carry on questing, a few hours later in STV, grouped up killing elite ogres and all of a sudden https://classic.wowhead.com/item=867/gloves-of-holy-might drops.

Happy :D

Jase

Executive Member
Lvl 53.75 and it's hard questing now as a lot of the quest spots are being AoE farmed (Felwood, EP undead). I must say that the ganking has sort of calmed down seeing that I tend to hurt lvl 60's more than they like now.