Are you planning on playing Vanilla WoW?

poffle

Executive Member
Ya thats terrible. I've had no time, still a lowly lvl 55 D: mate just dinged 60. Ahhhhhh wells , soon soon.

Jase

Executive Member
I hit 60 a few days ago. I respecced holy and messing around till I get enough spare time to get some dungeons done. I still have a ton of farming to do to afford the epic mount and then the time to go get the quest done.

poffle

Executive Member
Fken HoJ still not there. 5 runs nothing. Ran UBRS with the guild at lvl 58 and got eye of rend and dal-rends offhand and blackhands breath ,which is nice :D Now to just get me some other gear

Pitbull

Verboten
Sooooo Phase 2 today...

Who is ready for some insane World PvP? I'm sooo exited I can't wait to get home :D

Pitbull

Verboten
Going to have to wait a bit longer. Only drops on Thursday apparently?

Layering disappears today, though.
Yea noticed. Didn't help the mood though. Fighting all over Azeroth. Black Rock mountain is a fark fest :D

Pitbull

Verboten
Yeah, I noticed the hordies are edgy of late
Last night was insane! I'm pretty sure it going to be similar or worse tonight. Fun times ahead. Loving it when it's evenly matched, but sucks if you run in alone and there are about 30 camping that Foyer as you come in from Thorium point o_O

The Voice

Executive Member
Last night was insane! I'm pretty sure it going to be similar or worse tonight. Fun times ahead. Loving it when it's evenly matched, but sucks if you run in alone and there are about 30 camping that Foyer as you come in from Thorium point o_O
Go in from the Burning Steppes side 4Head.

The Voice

Executive Member
Holy mother of queue times. Every realm I have a toon on is ****ed. Whyyyyy?!

Conack

Expert Member
Probably since Phase 2 landed and PVP is now a thing.
Didn't see any queues on our PVE realm (Mirage Raceway)

prodigyX

Sorry if this has been asked before (consider it a bump then :ROFL:) but what realms are you guys playing on and in which guilds? I'm looking to join a South African Horde guild on a PVP server (I'm levelling a warlock on Earthshaker)

The Voice

Executive Member
Sorry if this has been asked before (consider it a bump then :ROFL:) but what realms are you guys playing on and in which guilds? I'm looking to join a South African Horde guild on a PVP server (I'm levelling a warlock on Earthshaker)
Alliance on Zandalar and Horde on Gehennas (yes, I'm going to be deleted by <APES>).

Last edited:

Pitbull

Verboten
Golemagg - Alliance

poffle

Executive Member
Started MC last night, good fun. I'm in the casual raid grp and we got up to Domo in a little over 2 hrs, no wipes, was good fun.

At least i got my HoJ eventually, 35 runs in total! fken hate BRD and won't go back.

Jase

Executive Member
So with Ph2 release, the PvP has gotten rather intense. Lots of fighting to get to Blackrock Mountain. It all adds to the enjoyment of the game (even though we are outnumbered on the server).

The downside to this is that the ganking can get rather insane with 'bored horde' (and prolly alliance) just killing lowbies at random. So this got me thinking and I browsed the net a bit. Personally I don't gank but a lot of sentiment and attitude I read on the official forums is that if you are on a PvP server then anything goes. Basically PvP or GTFO and now I am starting to think about my no ganking stance. Should I just 'If red, it's ded' or should I stay on the moral high ground and not ruin some other persons day (I say this as I just left a quest zone due to a ??lock camping me)?

I must say though that the PvP in IF and SW sees the hordies going for the honour kill and not just indiscriminately killing anyone flagged for PvP.