Are you planning on playing Vanilla WoW?

Pitbull

Verboten
So with Ph2 release, the PvP has gotten rather intense. Lots of fighting to get to Blackrock Mountain. It all adds to the enjoyment of the game (even though we are outnumbered on the server).

The downside to this is that the ganking can get rather insane with 'bored horde' (and prolly alliance) just killing lowbies at random. So this got me thinking and I browsed the net a bit. Personally I don't gank but a lot of sentiment and attitude I read on the official forums is that if you are on a PvP server then anything goes. Basically PvP or GTFO and now I am starting to think about my no ganking stance. Should I just 'If red, it's ded' or should I stay on the moral high ground and not ruin some other persons day (I say this as I just left a quest zone due to a ??lock camping me)?

I must say though that the PvP in IF and SW sees the hordies going for the honour kill and not just indiscriminately killing anyone flagged for PvP.
I personally only attack if they are around mid 50s. However, as of late I have just attacked anything. The WPvP is getting everyone hot under the collar. Bring on BGs!

The Voice

Executive Member
I personally only attack if they are around mid 50s. However, as of late I have just attacked anything. The WPvP is getting everyone hot under the collar. Bring on BGs!
Pretty much - once BG's open, WPvP will all but disappear. Will be nice to be able to use the Menethil boats again!

poffle

Executive Member
Cool vids even if its for kak pvt servers :D

Can't wait for BWL. MC is boring. Got super lucky over xmas when we had freeroll fun runs. Nightslayer chest, brutality blade, core hound tooth, quick strike ring ... all for free outrolling visibly angry fury wars LOL

The Voice

Executive Member
Cool vids even if its for kak pvt servers :D

Can't wait for BWL. MC is boring. Got super lucky over xmas when we had freeroll fun runs. Nightslayer chest, brutality blade, core hound tooth, quick strike ring ... all for free outrolling visibly angry fury wars LOL
Meh, still haven't gotten the leaf or sinews on my hunter. And because of AV/WSG pugs have dried up, too.