Are you planning on playing Vanilla WoW?

Pitbull

Verboten
So with Ph2 release, the PvP has gotten rather intense. Lots of fighting to get to Blackrock Mountain. It all adds to the enjoyment of the game (even though we are outnumbered on the server).

The downside to this is that the ganking can get rather insane with 'bored horde' (and prolly alliance) just killing lowbies at random. So this got me thinking and I browsed the net a bit. Personally I don't gank but a lot of sentiment and attitude I read on the official forums is that if you are on a PvP server then anything goes. Basically PvP or GTFO and now I am starting to think about my no ganking stance. Should I just 'If red, it's ded' or should I stay on the moral high ground and not ruin some other persons day (I say this as I just left a quest zone due to a ??lock camping me)?

I must say though that the PvP in IF and SW sees the hordies going for the honour kill and not just indiscriminately killing anyone flagged for PvP.
I personally only attack if they are around mid 50s. However, as of late I have just attacked anything. The WPvP is getting everyone hot under the collar. Bring on BGs!

The Voice

Executive Member
I personally only attack if they are around mid 50s. However, as of late I have just attacked anything. The WPvP is getting everyone hot under the collar. Bring on BGs!
Pretty much - once BG's open, WPvP will all but disappear. Will be nice to be able to use the Menethil boats again!

poffle

Executive Member
Cool vids even if its for kak pvt servers :D

Can't wait for BWL. MC is boring. Got super lucky over xmas when we had freeroll fun runs. Nightslayer chest, brutality blade, core hound tooth, quick strike ring ... all for free outrolling visibly angry fury wars LOL

The Voice

Executive Member
Cool vids even if its for kak pvt servers :D

Can't wait for BWL. MC is boring. Got super lucky over xmas when we had freeroll fun runs. Nightslayer chest, brutality blade, core hound tooth, quick strike ring ... all for free outrolling visibly angry fury wars LOL
Meh, still haven't gotten the leaf or sinews on my hunter. And because of AV/WSG pugs have dried up, too.

Reavs

Come over to the dark side, we have tons of leafs and sinews. Giving them to alts/casuals atm

poffle

Executive Member
BWL Tomorrow hurrah! we gonna tackle it Sun + Mon. Eventually some new content.

poffle

Executive Member
You bored already?
Not bored but MC is pretty easy, MC + Ony clear is 2 hours, so that's the entire raiding done for the week. Its like the same time as doing a scholo sometimes :p ... Now we can fill our entire 3hr's on 2 nights for progression and get sweet BWL loots.

Reavs

Hitting BWL tonight. We have the raid dps to do it but will see how it goes. If people don't pull aggro then it should be fine.

poffle

Executive Member
Hitting BWL tonight. We have the raid dps to do it but will see how it goes. If people don't pull aggro then it should be fine.
Nice. how'd it go ?

Our raid team 1 ( the prog team) cleared in 2hrs 40m. Firemaw being the most troublesome. LOS and tanking positioning mainly. After that it was 1 shot chromag and nef.

Reavs

Nice. how'd it go ?

Our raid team 1 ( the prog team) cleared in 2hrs 40m. Firemaw being the most troublesome. LOS and tanking positioning mainly. After that it was 1 shot chromag and nef.

We weren't so lucky unfortunately. We lacked healers and we lost just over an hour by just trying to get into bwl. Horde were blocking the orb so we had to clear ubrs for people to get in. We called it at the depression chamber. Will see if we continue this weekend.

SpleenPoker

What server is everyone on by the way? Thinking about jumping into Classic as experience those vanilla times.

SpleenPoker

Mirage Raceway - Alliance
Thanks, hoping to jump back in during the week. Still up in the air on what class though. Use to main warlock back in the vanilla days, tempting but all the micromanaging, don't think I can handle it anymore haha

Reavs

Thanks, hoping to jump back in during the week. Still up in the air on what class though. Use to main warlock back in the vanilla days, tempting but all the micromanaging, don't think I can handle it anymore haha
Try something you wouldn't usually play. Resto druid and holy pally looks like the least played classes according to our raid signups.

poffle

Executive Member
We cleared BWL last night. Took us 5 hours (split over 2 nights).

Night 1 we got 3/8, wiped twice on razor, twice on vael. 1 shotted depression room and broodlord then wiped 4 times on firemaw and called it a night.
Night 2 we went in and 1 shotted everything up to nef where we just had bad luck during a fear and wiped, 2nd time we got him no problem:). Got me a ring, bloodfang belt and shoulders. One of the coooolest looking sets!!

Not bad for the group 2 casual team in our guild ! 3rd fastest for horde on our server.

BWL has already claimed 1 guild hahaha.

Screenshot_20200218-080805.jpeg