Are you planning on playing Vanilla WoW?

carstensdj

Expert Member
Yeah Lightshope is mega overpopulated now. The early zones are so overcrowded that people are waiting around for mobs to spawn because they get killed to fast. Took us 2 hours last night to get 12 raptor heads each.

And then also because the mobs are killed so fast and so chaotically sometimes they all re-spawn at once and lil ol rogue me has to fend off 4 mobs and die. Zzzzz
Lol, I'm in the exact same boat! Also playing a rogue

poffle

Executive Member
Yeah Lightshope is mega overpopulated now. The early zones are so overcrowded that people are waiting around for mobs to spawn because they get killed to fast. Took us 2 hours last night to get 12 raptor heads each.

And then also because the mobs are killed so fast and so chaotically sometimes they all re-spawn at once and lil ol rogue me has to fend off 4 mobs and die. Zzzzz
LOL! Yeah had that before, not that fun.
I'd rather go to the other realm Lightbringer, 1.3k online atm vs 7.5k. Thats much more manageable, you think having 7k ppl online is awesome, but its actually not.

carstensdj

Expert Member
LOL! Yeah had that before, not that fun.
I'd rather go to the other realm Lightbringer, 1.3k online atm vs 7.5k. Thats much more manageable, you think having 7k ppl online is awesome, but its actually not.
Ya, I chose the Lightbringer realm for this reason and even there, it can be a ball ache to grind out quests due to waiting for the respawns and what not.

poffle

Executive Member
sigh i said i wouldn;t play. i have now made a lock on Lightbringer to see what locks are like , horde, name Shennoble , lvl 13 :p

will be interesting to see ppls UIs. this is how i like to roll. elvUI basically.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jase

Expert Member
Haha. The urge is too great. I am messing around with a few characters. I do not want to overdo it and get bored before release.

poffle

Executive Member
Haha. The urge is too great. I am messing around with a few characters. I do not want to overdo it and get bored before release.
Yep! 100% my mate just pulled me out the trance, invest now, absolutely no point hahah... i shall stop, lock is fun, thats all i needed to know :D

poffle

Executive Member
i got some spare gold on northdale (allies) and lightbringer(horde) if u guys want . not much but can help

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
sigh i said i wouldn;t play. i have now made a lock on Lightbringer to see what locks are like , horde, name Shennoble , lvl 13 :p

will be interesting to see ppls UIs. this is how i like to roll. elvUI basically.
Pf:
1560011994944.png
Is how you should be doing it. :p

Not playing vanilla, but last I played on non-shaman I had one action bar and quick swapped using shift+1-5, spells cast using numpad mostly. Don't like using mouse if I could avoid.
The friend I used to play WoW with had an even more cluttered interface than above, I think the day we were both going through plugins and found one that had even more spell slots than the default one, was probably the second happiest day of his life, probably right behind the day I showed him how to make macros.

Btw, where is your dps recount and gs addon? Noob gtfo. :p:)

You using Luna frames, right? Or pfUI?

Last edited:

Temujin

Executive Member
Seems don't talk/type/look at/refer to anything to do with nagas on twitch while playing wow.... they're perma banning everyone for engaging in hateful speech yadayada:ROFL:

poffle

Executive Member
Btw, where is your dps recount and gs addon? Noob gtfo. :p:)

You using Luna frames, right? Or pfUI?
Recount hidden :p , GS? Whats that :p

Ya its based off ElvUI/pfUI , think they the same. basic addons are:
Atlas,, Luna unit frames, one bag, bartender, mobinfo/mobhealth , VCB for buffs, questie, cartographer

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Recount hidden :p , GS? Whats that :p

Ya its based off ElvUI/pfUI , think they the same. basic addons are:
Atlas,, Luna unit frames, one bag, bartender, mobinfo/mobhealth , VCB for buffs, questie, cartographer
Gear score, but think that only went huge end of BC? Hope they don't pull that nonsense in vanilla.

carstensdj

Expert Member
What are some MUST HAVE add-ons that you guys would recommend? Definitely want a minimalistic feel and not what @Johnatan56 posted above (lol).

I'm currently playing on the Lightbringer server.

Jase

Expert Member
So I decided to log onto my old account. I had no clue what my various characters were busy with and it all looked to confusing to me so I quietly logged off again.

Rustie

tick tock tick tock
I see beta is closing, only a final stress test remaining with a mini-event during that test planned by Blizz.

The Voice

Executive Member
Watched a clip by Asmongold yesterday. Sure, not everyone's favourite WoW streamer but he has his moments. I've been hyped for Classic, but what he said resonated: it'll only be a few months before people get bored and move to retail. They're only level 40 on beta or something, and all the guys streaming it do is duel, run WSG, or watch Vanilla videos.

The reasoning actually makes perfect sense: all "new" content in Classic will be stuff people completed 10 years ago. Not even nostalgia can get people through that. Just about everyone who was streaming Classic beta dropped it the moment 8.2 came out.

poffle

Executive Member
Umm thats debatable. I've played classic since nost came about. Solid for like 2 years, then on / off, then solid again for 1 year. So i would say it'll last quite a bit more than a few months