Are you planning on taking advantage of Black Friday this year?

Are you planning on taking advantage of Black Friday this year?

• Yes, I have saved up

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • No, it is overhyped

Votes: 91 45.3%
  • I will wait to see the deals before I make a decision

Votes: 97 48.3%

• Total voters

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Yes: I plan to take endless enjoyment from the new batch of youtube clips showing idiots who live hand-to-mouth stampeding each other to get a big TV

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I'm hyped as hell for Black Friday and have saved up. For web developers, Black Friday is a feeding frenzy. Everything gets huge discounts.

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
Black Friday coincides with days that I don't have money.
Its been a tough year, and this LS bullshyte means I have to throw all the money I have at other power sources like generators...

Sepeng

Expert Member
If there's a decent deal on something I need/ want to get, why not?

Lumper69

My wife is in retail - a small, self owned shop - and she is harassed by people constantly "Asking" for a Black-Friday-Special if the big retailers extend theirs.

It is unfair to ask a small shop for any sort of discount in the first place _ EVER!

Can you walk into Pick n Pay or checkers and haggle over a price?
No?
So why do it to the small guy who's just managing to get by?!

comanche

Takealot vouchers are like free cash, right? I need a milk frother to make my life complete.

duckgray

Only if it’s something I want and it’s a really good discount. Wouldn’t mind buying a proper ergonomic chair since we’re working from home now.

Genesistt

I have my list of groceries that are in need of restocking. I'm waiting for those catalogues to come to see who's got the best specials on what I need. Come on, loo paper and long life milk!!!

Service

I'm waiting for the eBucks store to indicate if they want my eBucks or not. I will take a hint from their 'deals' on the day.