Are you planning to buy a new laptop?

• Yes

Votes: 98 51.0%
  • No

Votes: 94 49.0%

• Total voters

Milano

Honorary Master
Bought a Huawei matebook E with matepen recently as well as an iPad pro with pencil. Digital ink has come a long way.

Oddly Windows 10 is superior with handwriting recognition (built in) whereas the purchased iPad app is good but not quite as good. Apple should really supply handwriting recognition as a standard integrated part of their OS like Win 10 does.

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Yes, I am because my current laptop is getting a bit slow

There are two variables, I need to have the cash on hand when Flashgear advertises the model I want (and I'm not 100% sure which Dell model I want at the moment)

nabs5

The laptop I'm currently using have it for 10 years. Not so sure on what is good specs now compare to then yes definitely need a new laptop

skimread

Executive Member
I was hoping they upgrade the Surface Book at the last Microsoft event but they haven't so they will probably do so later.

I am going to settle to see if I get a 10" tablet on black Friday for cheap in the meantime

kaisterkai

Expert Member
Hi all,

Yea I am, I'm getting the new Macbook Air 13" 2018 at the end of the year when it finally comes to SA

nvm2303

Mac is in a LOT of technical trouble and hopelessly overpriced. I hear mountains of complaints. I will only buy Lenovo or Dell. Excellent reliability and value for money. I'm in the market for a new i7 with large SSD and lots if RAM. (i9 still out of my league at the moment)