Are you planning to buy a new smartphone in 2020?

Are you planning to buy a new smartphone in 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 81 44.3%
  • No

Votes: 102 55.7%

• Total voters

epah

Expert Member
No, will get a new phone when my iPhone 6S gives up. It's still going strong after 2 years.
Only thing I hated about my 6s was the battery life. Man was it terrible. But other than that it was perfect

redspark

Expert Member
Only thing I hated about my 6s was the battery life. Man was it terrible. But other than that it was perfect
I must say, my battery life is excellent (82%). But then again, my mobile is strictly for MyBB, Reddit, calls, music, texting, a bit gaming. I do not do whatsapp, twitter and the like. On average, I charge my phone 3 times a week.

My eyes are set on a preowned X/XS/XR/whatever X will be available in the next 12-36 months :giggle:

peanutbunny

Are you planning to buy a new smartphone in 2020? If so, which smartphones are you considering?
Using a Xiaomi mi A2 since end of 2018, got android 10 this month, as long it keeps getting regular updates, battery works fine, doesn't get stolen, won't be replacing any time soon

lizhay

Trying to hold on to my iPhone at least for 4 years. Getting steep to upgrade every two years.

Go_Getter

Are you planning to buy a new smartphone in 2020? If so, which smartphones are you considering?
No.

Smartphones are pretty advanced at this stage I don't think it's worth getting a new phone every few years.

SAguy

Expert Member
My contract is due for upgrade in September I think, but not going to get a new phone. My Note 9 is still serving me very well.

Was going to keep the S7 Edge I had before for 4 years, but then I dropped it a week after I was due for upgrade. First phone I ever dropped... I know there are myths about your phone breaking when you're due an upgrade, but never knew the mobile providers had developed the tech to force my phone out of my hand. :laugh: