• Yes

Votes: 117 66.1%
  • No

Votes: 60 33.9%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Are you planning to leave South Africa? If yes, why do you want to leave the country and where are you planning to go?

Matt91

Yes, leaving because I fear for the future of SA or lack thereof - I'll be going to the UK cos I have a passport, not my first choice but I'll take whatever I can get.

Jola

Honorary Master
Would like to go but I can't get a permanent residence permit anywhere, and thanks to the ANC my available funds have been somewhat imploded (FX Rate, poor local economy and stock markets).

So not going anywhere. But would like to, the ANC is destroying this country.

Stefanmuller

Expert Member
Arrived in Canada on the 14th of August on permanent residency. It is a strange feeling. Love Canada and Halifax thus far, all the things you have to get in place, from finding a home, furnishing it with basics, figuring out public transport, finding a car, finding a school for the kid, getting insurance, getting medical cards etc etc etc keeps you so busy you dont even have time to miss SA. This is my first time looking at the myBB forum since being here for example (taking the bus to work).

I guess as soon as things cool down the missing part will start. But glad we did it now.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Out of here in 3 months.

Have no hope left for this country, will watch it burn from a different location and perhaps consider returning once the cannibalism stops.

Given way too much of my life to a hopeless situation that I am currently not making better by providing tax money for the devils in charge to make life worse while being seen by the same devils as unwanted so I will take my leave along with a couple of my extended family and get the fukout.

That will be about 10 taxpayers less for the country, **** em.

My heart will always be in South Africa and what it could have been but I am not prepared to rest my soul in a South African grave for any of these criminals.

OCP

Expert Member
Planning for my kids to finish tertiary education overseas and depending on what is happening here then (still a few years to go) will advice them to stay there.
Once they are there and i am still alive ... will follow them.

SpliceGold

If I had the money and Visa I would be out of here in a heart beat! Sadly Grandparents were born in SA so its not easy :crying:

Living in SA as a White person is not very comforting these days. I'm so god dam tired of hearing that Whites need to leave this place and give back the land of which I don't even fcking own anyways. Racism is strife here in SA and I do not see it getting any better with the Media constantly fueling the racial fire.

maumau

Honorary Master
If I had the money and Visa I would be out of here in a heart beat! Sadly Grandparents were born in SA so its not easy :crying:

Living in SA as a White person is not very comforting these days. I'm so god dam tired of hearing that Whites need to leave this place and give back the land of which I don't even fcking own anyways. Racism is strife here in SA and I do not see it getting any better with the Media constantly fueling the racial fire.
This! Looking at you 702 and Cape Talk for starters.