Are you still getting paid during Lockdown? Are you at home on Leave?

Are you still getting paid? Are you at home on Leave?

• Full Salary

Votes: 133 73.1%
  • Full Salary, but excluding certain fringe benefits, allowances etc.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Partial Salary 80% - 100%

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Partial Salary 51% - 79%

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Partial Salary 50% or less

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • No Salary

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • I have lost my job :(

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • I am still on payroll and have not had to take leave yet.

Votes: 34 18.7%
  • I am on paid leave

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • I am on unpaid leave

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

bromster

Executive Member
With all of the business world reeling in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, are you still getting paid during lockdown? Are you working from home? Are you on leave? How certain are you about your job security? 2020 will certainly be one for the books.

Poll is anonymous. You have 2 votes. One vote for pay, choose from the first 7 options. One vote for leave, choose from the last 3 options. You may change your vote at any time as this disaster plays out.

I'm on full salary so far and commuting to work as an essential worker, but the future does not look very promising in terms of revenue over the next 6 months or so. I anticipate that our board will be having meetings very soon on how to cut costs across the board. My sideline business is also not trading at the moment as I do not sell essential items. :(

Kosmik

Honorary Master
You actually need another option, who knows. Sure, some folks may work remotely ss companies try and cope but if they collapse, they collapse and no matter what the company promised, they may not be able to fufil.

MidnightZA

Expert Member
Im on full salary but work less days (3 out of 5 work days). Essential maintenance with skeleton (2 staff) must be done on my plant. Im actually happy with the situation I got

marco79

Expert Member
I received my full salary, but dont know what's going to happen going forward.

I do have about a months work I am doing from home.

And I do have just over 20 days annual leave that could act as a buffer for a month.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Full salary for now, some clients might pay late the boss said. So might delay the salary payments.

Working in IT, so can do everything from home anyway.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
With all of the business world reeling in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, are you still getting paid during lockdown? Are you working from home? Are you on leave? How certain are you about your job security? 2020 will certainly be one for the books.

Poll is anonymous. You have 2 votes. One vote for pay, choose from the first 7 options. One vote for leave, choose from the last 3 options. You may change your vote at any time as this disaster plays out.

I'm on full salary so far and commuting to work as an essential worker, but the future does not look very promising in terms of revenue over the next 6 months or so. I anticipate that our board will be having meetings very soon on how to cut costs across the board. My sideline business is also not trading at the moment as I do not sell essential items. :(
[X] Full Salary

Nothing has changed as I've been working from home before this ****.

LOTR

Full salary, and working from home. I work for an essential service.

Pitbull

Verboten
With this being an IT related forum. I would educate a guess that the bulk of us still work 100%. Be it from home :p

Forum Reader

Expert Member
Working from home for almost 3 weeks already. Will get paid a little more because company won't charge for the parking bay at work during lockdown.

Gnome

Executive Member
Been at home since a week before the lockdown. Not great because I didn't go out much that week and now I can't go out.

Expecting my electricity bill to go up because I'm still expected to work as usual (just remote).

Will get paid a little more because company won't charge for the parking bay at work during lockdown.

:laugh:

On a serious note, companies that charge their employees for parking are aholes.

kabusi

Expert Member
With this being an IT related forum. I would educate a guess that the bulk of us still work 100%. Be it from home :p
Unless you are in IT and work for a company that is not an essential service and the company is closed.