Arguments Redirected from Intro2Islam (obviating derails)

Splinter

Honorary Master
No, people actually answer your questions. And you actually haven't answered my questions. Simple ones actually. That is a key difference

Yet people are patient enough to answer yours. I think it is fair to them to try and show them why they shouldn't bother. Even when you said you will accept any answer, you didn't actually accept a proper answer.

Will use letters instead of numbers, as they seem easier for you

a)Your numeracy is bad
b)Your understanding of English is even worse
c)You never bother to check back on what you have posted earlier. You actually expect others to do it for you
d)You deny what has occurred earlier on a thread, even if someone quote the post to you...It has an almost Dory like character, but it lasts less than 5 minutes
e) You lie and make things up often. When it's pointed out to you, you either deny it happened or discard it as unimportant despite it being a major component of your argument
f) You cannot follow simple guidelines. Even when pointed out to you "again and again". Then you deny it has been pointed out to you.
g)You lack simple comprehension. Applies to point f as well. So to try and expect you to understand an answer is an ask.
h)Your debating methodology has yet to mature , so your only go to place is to ask the same question repetitively to the point of irritation
i) You make errors, and then want the person you are debating with to apologise to you for the mistakes you make. Totally absurd!
j) You expose your own inadequacies by attempting to assign it to your opponent. It's essentially a poker "tell". When you do it, you have told everyone your own weakness. Applies to point b and i.
j) You have this paranoia about all sorts of conspiracy theories (see point e) which actually make me feel sorry for yoy, and think that you need help.

Am sure I have missed out a few things, could probably reach "Z" easily , but don't want to put you through the effort of "googling" the alphabet
Wow - gotta say your post is so riddled with inaccuracies that I could have a field day with this. Except (note the difference? :) ) I am a wee bit tipsy tight now. Going to surf some lady bits 'n such. You carry on with your denial :)

Until later. Will dissect your blatant falsehoods then. I'm sure you will be all glowing in anticipation :)

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Quite frankly, for someone who could not answer a simple question in terms of "yes" or "no", this deluge from you does seem to say it all.
Yes it does. It says that you are not even able to construct an adequately specific question.

"Did you google?"

And you are unable to specify what and when , despite me asking many times. Lol worthy.

And don't continually concern yourself with my integrity. I will worry about that myself , and you can concern yourself with yours.

With that aside, can you answer my questions, and change the OP of your thread so that it complies with the guidelines. Pretty please

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Wow - gotta say your post is so riddled with inaccuracies that I could have a field day with this. Except (note the difference? :) ) I am a wee bit tipsy tight now. Going to surf some lady bits 'n such. You carry on with your denial :)

Until later. Will dissect your blatant falsehoods then. I'm sure you will be all glowing in anticipation :)
Dictionary word spotted ^ .

/Points awarded

Feel free to unriddle, debunk or frame my inaccuracies as you feel fit, it will not change the truth.

And the fact that you have not answered my questions.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Yes it does. It says that you are not even able to construct an adequately specific question.

"Did you google?"

And you are unable to specify what and when , despite me asking many times. Lol worthy.

And don't continually concern yourself with my integrity. I will worry about that myself , and you can concern yourself with yours.

With that aside, can you answer my questions, and change the OP of your thread so that it complies with the guidelines. Pretty please
Imran. Are you ok? I have kept on giving you a specific question:

"I was just asking if you googled to check that, after me saying you had used incorrect grammar, that what I said, was indeed correct. Or perhaps in another manner, did you google anything in response to my post (the specific post at hand)? "

If you want me to treat you like an imbecile, would you like me to mention the post again?

And what do you mean about, "and change the OP of your thread"? This is not my thread? Much like when you confused rules from one thread to another?

All jokes aside - what are you on?

Last edited:

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Imran. Are you ok? I have kept on giving you a more specific question:

"I was just asking if you googled to check that, after me saying you had used incorrect grammar, that what I said, was indeed correct. Or perhaps in another manner, did you google anything in response to my post (the specific post at hand)? "

If you want me to treat you like an imbecile, would you like me to mention the post again?
What is "that"? . I have asked been asking you since post # 1029 , after my answer was deemed unacceptable by princess Splinter
I have asked you about 20+ times what it is you are referring to. You are unable to answer. Can you point me to the specific terms you are referring to? Then i can answer yes or no

Last edited:

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
And what do you mean about, "and change the OP of your thread"? This is not my thread? Much like when you confused rules from one thread to another?

Hey Dory. Remember me?

Change the OP of your thread. Change the OP of yourrr thread. Change the OP of yourrrrrr thread. Read it slowly...read it again slowly, try again....slowly. I have posted screenshots of the OP of that thread many times here. You want me to quote myself again Dory?

I have referred to guideline no.4 in the N&CA section on that thread and on this thread as well. I have posted the part that is not compliant, the guideline link, the specific rule that your op is not compliant with, and the specific section of that guideline which is not compliant. I've even screenshot that thread multiple times.

But you are the special one, or the stupid one, or the stubborn one am not sure exactly. Because until now you have not changed it. And since my goal since the outset has been to show how unreasonable you actually are, you have performed wonderfully to support my case. I thank you profusely for that.

And i still await a response to my questions

Last edited:

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
^ dictionary word used

Points scored

You need to try and cram a few of them in at a time, it shows literary competence. Which has never been displayed by you this far.
My original post

Yes, of course. You are right.

*a tautology?"* :)

By the way, it's "has never been displayed by you thus far".

Or so far. Whatever - your attempts at insults are becoming more insipid.
Your correction of my error : thus , not this
Thanks, will tell my autocorrect . Hopefully she will listen
My explanation of why the error occurred

Bwahahaha. Auto-correct. Yep, that's what it was. I'm sure you didn't spend anytime googling to find out if I was right though :whistling:

Actually, that's a cool question - did you google first to check what I said? I will believe your answer, because you are an honourable and religious person.
Your "rubbishing" of my reason. And the "I'm sure you didn't googled it to check /s"

And the beginning of the ridiculous : "did you Google that" saga
My evidence ^^^ : that I have used it often before, and have no need to Google something as simplistic as that . Click on the links to check ffs! Are you that lazy? Are those posts from before or after you "corrected my grammar"?

What kind of twit would Google something he already knows? I don't have a problem with my memory like you do, so why would I google it? Use the reason and logic ( that you say you have...although I have my doubts as to the truth of that ) to try and figure it out

From the above evidence, can you ascertain what my answer is?

Last edited:

isie

Honorary Master

what exactly are you on?
You are the only person who had an issue with the initial naming of the thread and constantly cried constantly
So again i call you out You are a Liar,
please see proof below of a few times you complained about the initial name of this thread:

The mere naming of this thread is informative. "Tossed".

. It seems however, that wayfarer refuses to request a renaming of this dismissive thread title at the behest of poor little 'ol me. I do wonder why.

and in case you missed it

You are a Liar

Splinter

Honorary Master
My original post

Your correction of my error : thus , not this

My explanation of why the error occurred

Your "rubbishing" of my reason. And the "I'm sure you didn't googled it to check /s"

And the beginning of the ridiculous : "did you Google that" saga

My evidence ^^^ : that I have used it often before, and have no need to Google something as simplistic as that . Click on the links to check ffs! Are you that lazy? Are those posts from before or after you "corrected my grammar"?

What kind of twit would Google something he already knows? I don't have a problem with my memory like you do, so why would I google it? Use the reason and logic ( that you say you have...although I have my doubts as to the truth of that ) to try and figure it out

From the above evidence, can you ascertain what my answer is?
So, rather than just saying you didn't google, you went to all the effort of finding a number of posts where you had used the word "thus"? Strange expense of effort....almost like you were trying to avoid something :)

Splinter

Honorary Master
what exactly are you on?
You are the only person who had an issue with the initial naming of the thread and constantly cried constantlyI
So again i call you out You are a Liar,
please see proof below of a few times you complained about the initial name of this thread:

and in case you missed it

You are a Liar
Shame dude. The thread was already created by wayfarer. He is the OP of this thread. I had an issue with the name of it. Imran made it sound like I was the OP...

Nice try of smoke and mirrors though.

Edit: believe you owe me an apology; before I RBP you?

isie

Honorary Master
Shame dude. The thread was already created by wayfarer. He is the OP of this thread. I had an issue with the name of it. Imran made it sound like I was the OP...

Nice try of smoke and mirrors though.

Edit: believe you owe me an apology; before I RBP you?
Imraan didnt make it sound as you the OP of this thread he has many times mentioned that you are the only one who complained over and over again that you didnt like the thread title having the word tossed in it (which i posted proof of your tantrums

Feel free to RBP me - I owe you no apology !
I have proven that you are in fact nothing more then a whiny little tantrum throwing Liar and a Troll.

Shame little child dosesnt get attention so thorows tantrums online.

I'm still waiting for your answer on why ou care about Muslim heaven and Imraan is still waiitng for his answers

of course you won't answer you will only deflect because you know why?

Because:
You are a liar.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
So, rather than just saying you didn't google, you went to all the effort of finding a number of posts where you had used the word "thus"? Strange expense of effort....almost like you were trying to avoid something :)
Not strange at all. I must have asked you 20 times what you actually meant, and at the same time answered your question in multiple ways. But you refused to answer, leaving me wondering at that reason and logic you talk about.

I then decided to show everyone that despite evidence being presented, someone is so thick or lazy, that he was unable to comprehend that the answer has been given and evidence to back it up. Thanks for proving me right

Your "trying to avoid something" story is just stupid, but you know that already.

Am still waiting for the answers to my questions princess Dory

Last edited: