Armrest for a car

namzsteve

Expert Member
Hi guys, are there any places that sell armrests for vehicles? New or used?

My friend is looking to fit an armrest in his vehicle. I have helped him search on eBay but a lot of the sellers are not willing to ship to south africa. Most junk yards want to sell the whole interior which is just ridiculous.

ost

If you can find it on ebay....why don't you use a freight forwarding company like Aramex Global Shopper or Postbox Courier

Magandroid

Expert Member
Have you tried Wish.com? I saw some interesting ones on their site over the weekend. I am actually considering ordering one from there.

namzsteve

Expert Member
If you can find it on ebay....why don't you use a freight forwarding company like Aramex Global Shopper or Postbox Courier
This is a good idea, thanks man

Have you tried Wish.com? I saw some interesting ones on their site over the weekend. I am actually considering ordering one from there.
Wish, just worried with the post office and their incompetence.

Magandroid

Expert Member
This is a good idea, thanks man

Wish, just worried with the post office and their incompetence.
Was also worried about that before but finally did my first purchase 2 weeks ago off the Wish site. Order is supposed to arrive early August. If it gets here then I'll purchase the armrest from Wish. Also it's not that expensive of an item if it goes missing. The other option is to look at those stores at China Town where they sell car accessories.