Arnold Schwarzenegger gets attacked in South Africa [Video]

skimread

Executive Member

https://sandtonchronicle.co.za/226372/watch-man-kicks-arnold-schwarzenegger-back-arnold-classic-africa-sandton/

A video has surfaced of Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is currently in Sandton for the Arnold Classic Africa, being kicked in the back at the Sandton Convention Centre.

The video, which is circulating on social media, shows how Schwarzenegger was watching a rope-skipping competition when he was approached to take a video of the children skipping. Schwarzenegger obliges and is filmed as he gets up from his seat and then takes a video of the children while speaking into the phone camera. A man can be seen lurking behind him and it seems that he is pulled away by what appears to be Schwarzenegger’s security team.

Just as Schwarzenegger hands over the phone on which he was taking his video, the man returns again, runs up, jumps up and kicks Schwarzenegger in the back.

Schwarzenegger tumbles forward into a crowd of people while the man who kicked him is held down by security.

Shortly afterwards, Schwarzenegger takes his seat by the side of the court again, seemingly unharmed by the incident, but a short while later he and his team get up from their seats and move through the convention centre, which is where the video ends.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Stupid!

Assuming it is the attacker but what is being shouted in the background?

skimread

Executive Member
English is obviously not the attackers first language.

It's "I'll be back" not "Kick me in the back"
and "Bring the Choppa" not "Bring the Lamborghini"

APoc184

Honorary Master
When I first saw the title I thought click-bait. Thought he participated in one of the events and played along with getting his arse kicked or something.

But no! Somebody really had to go and out right attack the man.

This is why we can't have nice things. Won't be surprised if Arnold fails to attend next year's event. If there will be one.

Only thing the attacker needs is a PK!

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
When I first saw the title I thought click-bait. Thought he participated in one of the events and played along with getting his arse kicked or something.

But no! Somebody really had to go and out right attack the man.

This is why we can't have nice things. Won't be surprised if Arnold fails to attend next year's event. If there will be one.

Only thing the attacker needs is a PK!
The last thing he needs is the white privilege mark. In SA you can't retaliate or be preventative without consequence. Imagine this happened while he still was a governor. The attacker is weak, there is no reputation in kicking a 71-year old person with his back turned to you. Not to mention that Arnold is doing this to promote growth, and this attacker comes around to ruin it.

PoS.

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
ok I sort of get the seriously dumb@rse mentality that thinks 'I have to drop kick the Terminator' without once pausing to think that this is not the Terminator but a 71 yr old man who has had heart surgery but what I truly don't get are the people who think this was funny to watch. Why? Are we so callously indifferent?

S.Claus

Rumour has it he fell down a few "stairs" after the camera stopped rolling (that bodyguard looks like he ate his Beertjie pap before going to work RIP Lambo attacker) . But in all seriousness its sending out a image of if you visit South Africa you will get attacked or somewhat harmed in another way .