Arsenal FC Supporters Thread - 2017/18 Season

The Voice

Executive Member
Auba shares the golden boot with 22 for the season (31 in total). That's 5 in his last 2 appearances. Hope he can continue that run in the final!

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Arsenal's Henrikh Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final against Chelsea

It is understood the Armenian, 30, feared for his safety on the pitch in Baku, Azerbaijan.

"Having considered all current options, we had to take the tough decision for me not to travel with the squad to the Europa League final," said Mkhitaryan.

"It's the kind of game that doesn't come along very often and I admit, it hurts a lot to miss it."

As a result of political tensions between Azerbaijan and Armenia, Mkhitaryan has missed club matches played in Azerbaijan in the past.
UEFA routinely ensures that Armenia and Azerbaijan are not drawn in the same World and European Championship qualifying groups while also making sure that clubs from the respective countries avoid one another in European competition.

The Voice

Executive Member
Really nervous for tonight's game. I just hope our best XI starts, and that they give it 100%. Not much more we can ask for at this stage.

Oh, and BT Sport are streaming it live on YouTube for anyone who can't get to a telly.

poffle

Executive Member
I'm happy its on at 3AM my time so that i don't have to put myself through the agony of an Arsenal football game.

God i hope we win!