Arsenal FC Supporters Thread - 2018/19 Season

The Voice

Executive Member
**** me gently sideways. Emery now wants to play Torreira higher up the pitch as some sort of Özil replacement...

Kakarot

**** me gently sideways. Emery now wants to play Torreira higher up the pitch as some sort of Özil replacement...
It's clear that Emery doesn't want and or like Özil... but "if" this play works out well (for the remainder of the season) then what?

The Voice

Executive Member
It's clear that Emery doesn't want and or like Özil... but "if" this play works out well (for the remainder of the season) then what?
It won't though, because Torreira is a natural (and very good) DM, and NOT a 10. Problem is, he's never going to get in ahead of Xhaka who is captain and a very bad DM. So I guess Torreira will have to play wherever he's put just so he can get game time.

Kakarot

2-1 up to Arsenal at HT and it also looks like the hamsters are about to donate 1-0 misery to liverpool...

R13...

Honorary Master
Sheesh not sure how they made that call. If anything, arsenal had a case

The Voice

Executive Member
Idiot fans jeering Xhaka off
Can't tell people to "**** off" in Norf London and expect to just walk off the pitch like that. They started jeering because he was strolling off and having a strop, too. Thoroughly deserved, and I hope we see Torreira in his position for the next 6 months.

_kabal_

Expert Member
Can't tell people to "**** off" in Norf London and expect to just walk off the pitch like that. They started jeering because he was strolling off and having a strop, too. Thoroughly deserved, and I hope we see Torreira in his position for the next 6 months.
Well it started because of cheering. Not his fault he is **** and the manager keeps picking him.