Arsenal FC Supporters Thread - 2020/21 Season

The Voice

Honorary Master
Surprisingly strong lineup for a 2nd leg that should be a cake walk. Having said that, the only team really capable of beating us in this situation is, well, us, so probably a good thing.

Goosfrabba

Expert Member
The number of times Arsenal have missed passed, given the ball away or just generally tripped over themselves, it feels like I'm watching a newbie fumble through a game of FIFA

The Voice

Honorary Master
The number of times Arsenal have missed passed, given the ball away or just generally tripped over themselves, it feels like I'm watching a newbie fumble through a game of FIFA
1-3 from the first leg, so we started out complacent.

Also, the **** is wrong with Auba tonight? You'd put your house on him putting away at least one of the chances he's had tonight.

Kakarot

1-3 from the first leg, so we started out complacent.

Also, the **** is wrong with Auba tonight? You'd put your house on him putting away at least one of the chances he's had tonight.
We left our psychological momentum in the spurs game.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Draw at 12 GMT today. It's pretty open if I'm honest: we can beat anyone on our day, so maybe a "tougher" fixture would suit us at this stage, making it slightly more comfortable on the way to the final.

MR.C

Expert Member
My TV doesn't want me to watch the match, for a good reason I see.

Anyone else having issues with dstv now ?