Arsenal FC Supporters Thread - 2020/21 Season

The Voice

Honorary Master
Working well now. Ødegaard showing why he is so highly rated.
He's adapted really quickly, and that's great news for us. He keeps things ticking over for us up front.

Glad we managed to not lose this game, but to be fair, West Ham threw away their lead. And, briefly, the point moves us up to 9th!

The Voice

Honorary Master
And we stay in 9th - for the duration of the interlul at least. Hopefully we don't pick up any injuries, because we've got Liverpool when we get back. Oh, and also, hopefully we're wide awake when we play them...

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
And we stay in 9th - for the duration of the interlul at least. Hopefully we don't pick up any injuries, because we've got Liverpool when we get back. Oh, and also, hopefully we're wide awake when we play them...

Arteta had better hand out the Red Bull at start and half time.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
A good friend of mine on AFTV. Yes, some of my best friends are gooners :

He grew up in SA , and is a die hard Arsenut

MR.C

Expert Member
Heard that Gareth Bale is definitely going back to Real Madrid end of the season, hope that means that Ødegaard will be sold to us

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Heard that Gareth Bale is definitely going back to Real Madrid end of the season, hope that means that Ødegaard will be sold to us
Oh god I hope so.
Journalist Charles Watts says the most likely scenario if Zidane stays at Real is what happened with Ceballos this season. ie We might be able to get Ødegaard on loan for another season.

Personally though I don't see Real letting Ødegaard go for anything less than €65 Million

The Voice

Honorary Master
Xhaka + Partey would've been better for this match. Pity he's sick. Ceballos is just too soft against the Liverpool midfield.

MR.C

Expert Member
We need to switch on in the second half.

Haven't really caught hold of the game at all.