Arsenal FC Supporters Thread - 2020/21 Season

The Voice

Honorary Master
Can't say I didn't see it coming. Unlike other games, we've been pegged back for most of the match so I just don't see us finding any way back here.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Don't know why we sat back so much. Like we had way too much respect for Liverpool. Just welcomed wave after wave. Hoping for a counter, but no way to get the ball up the field. Oh well...

R13...

Honorary Master
At least we played the first game at home.....
It is usually preferable to end at home. And arsenal are a bit too "fragile" as shown by how they couldn't cope with the more aggressive approach toward the end. Prague wanted the draw as they think home advantage will see them through. They only started playing when a goal down.

MR.C

Expert Member
It is usually preferable to end at home. And arsenal are a bit too "fragile" as shown by how they couldn't cope with the more aggressive approach toward the end. Prague wanted the draw as they think home advantage will see them through. They only started playing when a goal down.
Away game second is better. If you score, away goals rule makes it easier for the away team, as home team has to score more.

Without big crowds, that advantage is negated.

rayven_king

Expert Member
Away game second is better. If you score, away goals rule makes it easier for the away team, as home team has to score more.

Without big crowds, that advantage is negated.

we looked dominant enough to suggest we could get a win in the away game, hell even willian was able to outpace their defenders we just couldn't put away our chances again.

rayven_king

Expert Member
I know its Sheffield but I wouldn't mind 3 at the back for the remainder of the season, tierney's done for the season and we dont have a natural left fullback :unsure: