Arsenal FC Supporters Thread - 2021/22 Season

The Voice

Honorary Master
Maybe this is exactly what we needed. No European football means significantly less cash coming in next season (from the standard package from UEFA as well as sponsors), so the books won't look too good for the Kroenkes, and they may actually consider selling. There's no way they're going to dig into their own pockets to make up the defecit for transfers, either, so the squad for next season is going to look quite similar - bar 1 or 2 coming back from loan.

While I was excited to have Arteta bring something fresh to the club - winning the FA Cup in his first 6 months was a big boost - this season has been absolutely dismal: out of the League Cup and FA Cup in early rounds (the latter the only reason we were even in Europe this season), (currently) 9th in the League, and effectively knocked out of the Europa League in the first leg of the semi because he chose THAT match to **** around with formations. Last night doesn't even count as far as I'm concerned - just icing on a really shitty cake when he took off Auba and brought on Willian in a game we needed to win 1-0, but only registered 1 shot on target in 90mins - at home. Again.

TL;DR: I no longer trust the process.

ZizzyBoy

Artette says - I think we deserved to win the game but the details define these ties.
He also said : - that its the first time many of them played in the Semi - finals they must learn - so how many semi finals must we have to learnt to go to Finals?

First time we not in a finals of a major Tournament since 2015/16
First time out of the European competitions -

Anyways - I said that they should of started Martinelli - - what a balls up

and who better to be man of the match - Francios Coqlin

Arsenal playing Arsenal - and Arsenal Beating Arsenal at there own game

I really hope Emery wins it - for ARSENAL

ZizzyBoy

Anybody see Artetta crying
So did anyone listen to the Grilling that they Gave our manager?
I am not sure if I must feel sorry for what he said or for what he promised

Also it was a bit late to make those empty promises - we had injuries - no left back etc - that is a **** Excuse

Play with a back 3 if you got no left backs - - PUT SAKA there for the night and ask Willian to collect the water bottles on the bus - play Martinelli and all the offensive players you can find

the only good thing of last night was a Clean sheet

Last edited:

Polymathic

Honorary Master
There's probably not a single Arsenal manager in history that has broken as many records as Arteta has done this season.

Add the first time not qualifying for Europe in 25 years to the list.

ZizzyBoy

Not sure if i am upset that Leeds won Spurs - cause now Leeds is above us in the table

or if its a blessing so we by some chance in heaven can still catch up with Spurs or anyone else above us and stand a chance to get into a higher position - just so we can be in some form of tea cup

The Voice

Honorary Master
Not sure if i am upset that Leeds won Spurs - cause now Leeds is above us in the table

or if its a blessing so we by some chance in heaven can still catch up with Spurs or anyone else above us and stand a chance to get into a higher position - just so we can be in some form of tea cup
We're due a St Totteringham's Day. It's been a while...

ZizzyBoy

I wont lie I am more upset that I had Dallas on the Bench and well in my Drafts league I sold him for Fofana in Leicester - only for them to four goals scored against them glad I dropped Vardy

ZizzyBoy

Hi, my again.

Leeds ARE above us
hey

Is it not supposed to say " Hi, me again." - you said " Hi, my again."

We ARE not remembering all the punctuation - but ALAS - would have - would've - would of
ARE ASS, IS - could of Could have Could've

All the same - 10th on the Table and dropping - just like MY english

Oh Good Ebening

MR.C

Expert Member
hey

Is it not supposed to say " Hi, me again." - you said " Hi, my again."

We ARE not remembering all the punctuation - but ALAS - would have - would've - would of
ARE ASS, IS - could of Could have Could've

All the same - 10th on the Table and dropping - just like MY english

Oh Good Ebening
Spellcheck

But now you know how it feels

ZizzyBoy

okay - so next on the list is For Aston Villa to spring a surprise on Everton and win that game the day after we lose to Chelsea

And West Ham to Beat Everton - cause we got no chance of catching West Ham

Now that I think about it - Everton and Arteta got manager same day kind OF - and they in the same storm like us just different boat - give or take same points etc

ZizzyBoy

No team has more Premier League red cards this season than Brighton (5, level with Arsenal).

Another Record for us LOL - Lucky Luiz is not playing another game this season

ZizzyBoy

United helped us out now for West ham to finish off Everton and then we got a glimmer of hope for one wknd

ZizzyBoy

:X3:o_O:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

but West ham gonna show them a thing or two LOL- still hole second half to go :):thumbsup: