Ashantis cousin killed by 17 year old drunk driver in Randburg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivek

Executive Member
!!!!!!!!!!!!1
they really should consider the confiscation of cars of drunk drivers...

oh well
atleast this guy will get convicted and recieve the death penalty... raped by an hiv positive prisoner
yeaaaaaaah!!

pupa

Banned
~That is terrible! Thats why I always say no and reprimand my son as he wants to drive say from cafe to Home +- 1/2 a block. Anything can happen and then the troubles is endless. Culpable homocide! Now the laws is such that the farther of that kid will get into big trouble, mark my words!

PS Excuse my ignorance, who is Ashantis? many cousins are killed daily some or most by criminals!

Last edited:

pupa

Banned
I Found out who she is! What a tradegy! Read a piece in newspaper, front page. Poor boy and family really in trouble, shows what the younger generation with their antic's do not want to believe when we guide or "preach" to them. What seems like a simple quick jolly can alter your life forever, badly if you are in the wrong!

Cost of BMW X5 damage
Cost of Own car damage
Cost of life experience. Bad one! Manslaughter? Jail?
Cost of guilt and emotional stress effects!
Cost of other driver who hit the poor girl!

pupa

Banned
DigitalSoldier said:
pupa now that u know please tell the rest :D
Buy the Sunday paper! Do not know it all, Read it as I walked by. I am speculating the outcome of it. In short!

He is 17 years old, "borrowed" his Mothers car with no permission, drank, skipped robots, cops noticed and gave chase, He lost control at I think Hendrik Verwoerd drive offramp, smashed in BMW X5, girl fell out in path of oncomming traffic I think Jetta which killed the girl instantly. The boy was in custody and were released on R1000 bail. court case tommorow!

Doges

Me suggest relaxing stay @ health spa for both Ajak and Tibby.....

Remember, we agree to disagree in this forum! Respect each others views, and try to stick to the facts. Telling each other to SHUT UP, is counter productive.

I'm with craigsa on this one, tougher stance against drunk driving and unlicensed drivers, as well as cars without number plates!!!!!

As to Ashanti's cousin, it is sad, like any death. But is her life worth more than say a begger who are killed in a hit-and-run accident? Worth more than a poor women in a township who get's raped and killed? A farmer somewhere in SA who get's tortured an killed? All life is sacred. And we should react to any persons death in the same way! Irrespective of social status or race!

Status
Not open for further replies.