Ask Raru founder Neil Smith anything about eCommerce

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanvally

Is RARU profitable now? There is a lot of talk about ecommerce requiring significant capital and struggling to break even for a few years. Does being a "niche" ecommerce site make this easier and how do you limit costs?

Vosser

How do you see the role crypto payments are playing in e-commerce evolving in the foreseeable future?

Vosser

How did you decide to have a dedicated Boards & Games section on Raru?

Vosser

How do you decide which payments provider (PayFast in Raru's case) to use and which qaulities must they have?

TheBakersman

With eCommerce growing in South Africa, how is RARU adapting to stay ahead of competitors and innovate in this sector?

Maciej

Hi,

I use Takealot and Loot. I 've never heard of Raru and Take 2. Why?

Match

vyang

What is the single biggest challenge to starting an e-commerce business in South Africa?

SuperChad

What eCommerce platform is Raru built on? I assume an open source platform similar to a Magento platform?

Spenelo

What advice do you have for any young(ish) wannabe entrepreneurs out there, who have dreams and ideas to start business in tech, business and ecommerce? Any tips maybe?

I say young(ish) because I'm already 30! :p

Andrew5000

How much Bitcoin revenue do you see annually, and do you report on it in your financial statements?

vyang

Is there anything you would do differently if you had to start another brand new e-commerce store right now in South Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.