Assange in vital extradition court fight

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
He needs to sacrifice himself and just release the files. He is already screwed regardless of what he does. The moment he was arrested was the moment his life ended.

All the files that he had up to that point went public when somebody published the key to the encrypted "insurance file".
He did not have any other card to play.
Seems like he has been given a few new documents since then (just in the last few months), but Wikileaks is a shadow of its former self.

killadoob

Honorary Master
All the files that he had up to that point went public when somebody published the key to the encrypted "insurance file".
Seems like he has been given a few new documents since then (just in the last few months), but Wikileaks is a shadow of its former self.

Yup with the banks and so on shutting them down, the US after him. I can imagine wiki would be in trouble. You know the shyte has hit the fan when the banks refuse to deal with you. Funny how whistle blowers are hated by some people because they reveal the truth.

All those who didn't agree with wiki releasing the documents on this forum i can almost guarantee would not feel the same if wiki had info on the ANC.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Yup with the banks and so on shutting them down, the US after him. I can imagine wiki would be in trouble. You know the shyte has hit the fan when the banks refuse to deal with you. Funny how whistle blowers are hated by some people because they reveal the truth.

All those who didn't agree with wiki releasing the documents on this forum i can almost guarantee would not feel the same if wiki had info on the ANC.

Certainly no one complained when they were exposing brown people:

Killings by the Kenyan police
Further information: Oscar Kamau Kingara and John Paul Oulu

WikiLeaks publicised reports on extrajudicial executions by Kenyan police for one week starting 1 November 2008 on its home page. Two of the human rights investigators involved, Oscar Kamau Kingara and John Paul Oulu, who made major contributions to a Kenya National Commission on Human Rights (KNCHR) report that was redistributed by WikiLeaks, The Cry of Blood — Report on Extra-Judicial Killings and Disappearances,[25] were assassinated several months later, on 5 March 2009.[26][27] WikiLeaks called for information on the assassination.[26] In 2009, Amnesty International UK gave WikiLeaks and Julian Assange an award for the distribution of the KNCHR's The Cry of Blood report.[28]

In fact they were given awards!

Alan

Honorary Master

There is always the race card. Oh look it's been played.

be6c0e1f76da6b4ba61aa7c6000e.jpg

Why is he so afraid of having his day in a Swedish court :erm:

VioAdmin

Expert Member
Certainly no one complained when they were exposing brown people:

In fact they were given awards!

+ 1 Billion singapore dollars

*Nods in agreement*