Assisted living and Frail Care Centres in Bellville / Cape Town Area

Skiny

Hi,

I am looking for options for Assisted living and Frail Care Centres in Bellville / Cape Town Area, but it seems they are not easily found via google or facility websites...

Can anyone please recommend Assisted living and Frail Care Centres in Bellville / Cape Town Area to me? Budget is between R5000 - R10 000 per month for levies.

Many thanks.

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
I don't know whether this is what you're looking for (it says Deaf Elderly Care), but if its not give them a call regardless, perhaps they can point you in the right direction.

I have no experience or association with the place, I just recall seeing that billboard because I take that road daily

Skiny

Thank you, I'm mostly looking for assisted living, with a frail care option for when it is needed. I will contact them, they might be able to point me in the right direction.

medicnick83

Paramedic
Any special requirements?

Post it and I'll see what I can find out for you.

Lager

Banned
Hi,

I am looking for options for Assisted living and Frail Care Centres in Bellville / Cape Town Area, but it seems they are not easily found via google or facility websites...

Can anyone please recommend Assisted living and Frail Care Centres in Bellville / Cape Town Area to me? Budget is between R5000 - R10 000 per month for levies.

Many thanks.
PM grantza. He might be able to help

Skiny

Hi, here are some more info:
My grandma is 89 years old, have some altziemers (some days less than others..), needs help with showering, and administering of medication (due to the altzeimers). She has difficulty walking due to disintegration of her knees, but can still eat, dress herself, and socialize and still has her sense of humour.
She loves animals, and nature, so a place with some communal gardens will be preferred.
Bellville / Brackenfell / Durbanville areas will be preferred because that is close to family, but anything within a 30 minute drive will be an option.

All help / information will be appreciated.