ATM bombed in Midrand, South Africa

R13...

Honorary Master
intels just ask gary to make you an atm bomb thread or maybe have an intel rants thread. with WTF in the title or something. WTF.

intel8080

Banned
@R13... TX for the suggestion but next time use the PM function. If you derail threads repeatedly, you might end up with an infarction! See this as a friendly remainder of the forum rules to which you have agreed on registration. Peace.

Last edited:

abzo

Honorary Master
intels just ask gary to make you an atm bomb thread or maybe have an intel rants thread. with WTF in the title or something. WTF.
I would love an Intel8080 thread! BRB...

R13...

Honorary Master
No. If anything you ought to have earned enough infractions for trolling. No PM. You have no desire (never do) to discuss the things you post so I'm just indulging you.

froot

Honorary Master
intel8080 said:
@R13... TX for the suggestion but next time use the PM function. If you derail threads repeatedly, you might end up with an infarction! See this as a friendly remainder of the forum rules to which you have agreed on registration. Peace.
I'd be pretty scared of getting an infarction. Those are really bad to get :D

I disagree with your "freedom fighters". As mentioned, those were terrorists. Who killed people and blew up buildings,etc with the intention of causing political strife. ATM bombers = criminals, not terrorists. Only similarity I can see between them is that if they endanger someone's life there needs to be lethal consequences.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
But they're fighting for economic freedom, liberating the cash trapped in the ATM!

Seriously

Honorary Master
Most of the criminals today are the impoverished and disillusioned freedom fighters of yesteryear.

sox63

Executive Member
No. If anything you ought to have earned enough infractions for trolling. No PM. You have no desire (never do) to discuss the things you post so I'm just indulging you.
You should know by now that anti government trolls are allowed to flourish until they really step out of line...

^^vampire^^

Expert Member
With spelling like that no one will know what you are complaining about :p

muazzamb

Heard it go off at 03:15. Think its the shell cos the engen is a further 1km from me.