ATM bombers shoot motorist in South Africa.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Really? you're going to go WTF to that?

The story is so light on facts its ridiculous, who knows WHAT the guy who was shot was doing.. if he was attempting to stop the robbers then its somewhat understandable that he got shot and it wouldn't be a situation thats unique to SA.

intel8080

Banned
Really? you're going to go WTF to that?

The story is so light on facts its ridiculous, who knows WHAT the guy who was shot was doing.. if he was attempting to stop the robbers then its somewhat understandable that he got shot and it wouldn't be a situation thats unique to SA.
Yeah, bombs exploding, someone gets shot and the South Africans worry more about me. Sure, WTF

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Staff member
Ctrl C + Ctrl V

FFS

Rustenburg - Two ATMs were blown up and a bystander shot and wounded in Rustenburg on Tuesday, North West police said.

Captain Pelonomi Makau said the five men believed to have bombed the ATMs got away with an undisclosed amount of money.

A 42-year-old man was shot in his vehicle by the bombers when he drove past a targeted ATM on the East End.

The man was apparently leaving the filling station when he noticed a white BMW vehicle with five people near the ATM.

Several shots were fired in his direction, and he was hit in the upper leg. The man was rushed to a local hospital.

Police are investigating. - Sapa

KSINGH

Executive Member
I don't see a problem here. He was a witness that got shot. It happens.

STS

Mafia Detective
What poor soul would live in Rustenburg in the first place? :crying:

F

Fudzy

ATM bombing in South Africa? Sjoe! Thanks for adding that to the title otherwise I would have assumed it was in Denmark.

intel8080

Banned
ATM bombing in South Africa? Sjoe! Thanks for adding that to the title otherwise I would have assumed it was in Denmark.
Well, for you South Africans might be obvious but there are people outside SA which might not know. Further, I want Google to index it properly. Now back on topic. Where should I look if I want to know how many bombs exploded in South Africa from 1 Jan 2010 until today?

STS

Mafia Detective
Well, for you South Africans might be obvious but there are people outside SA which might not know. Further, I want Google to index it properly. Now back on topic. Where should I look if I want to know how many bombs exploded in South Africa from 1 Jan 2010 until today?
Leave George, drive up to Joburg and ask