Atomic Access – the new fibre ISP which was built in 6 months

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Sponsored post but ofc lets not disclose that...
Please could you send me the invoice for the sponsored post. I do not have it on our systems, and this article is listed as an editorial piece.

If there was a payment for this article, it would be great if we could receive it.

Thanks,
Kevin

ekske1

Executive Member
Please could you send me the invoice for the sponsored post. I do not have it on our systems, and this article is listed as an editorial piece.

If there was a payment for this article, it would be great if we could receive it.

Thanks,
Kevin
Must have gotten lost / corrupted on one of your sticks you just pull out

koeksGHT

Dealer
..but it takes like half that to get a license and IP's, the rest is buy and install(within a week or 2)

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Sponsored post but ofc lets not disclose that...
So, reporting on the launch of a new ISP is automatically a sponsored post?

You add zero value to the conversation, make completely false and unfounded comments, and then expect to be taken seriously.

BTW: Are you willing to stand behind your comment, or was it just a silly thing to say to try to look smart?

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Their website is down atm. In any case, I'm very happy with Cool Ideas and wouldn't leave in a hurry considering how many dodge networks we have in SA. I wonder why Atomic don't offer the faster speeds on Openserve though.

rawoke

The more choices (read competition) the better :) Although I'm sure there will be a consolidating phase where the smaller ones are bought by the bigger ones..

dabouncer

Expert Member
I wonder why Atomic don't offer the faster speeds on Openserve though.
Because IPC bandwidth is expensive. R20k per month for single pop 100Mbps IPC. Openserve takes a fair chunk of the monthly cost for their Openserve services so to recover R20k+ and make money you need alot of subscribers - quickly.

waylander

Expert Member
So, reporting on the launch of a new ISP is automatically a sponsored post?

You add zero value to the conversation, make completely false and unfounded comments, and then expect to be taken seriously.

BTW: Are you willing to stand behind your comment, or was it just a silly thing to say to try to look smart?
So are you saying that no compensation was paid to MyBroadband for the article?

rpm

Admin
Staff member
So are you saying that no compensation was paid to MyBroadband for the article?
Exactly.

We were told a new ISP will launch soon, and asked if we were interested in carrying the story. As we report on these developments, we were indeed interested. We were provided with a press statement today, and then added the pricing which we got off the Atomic website.

Now it is your chance to give the facts which you have behind your accusation.