Atomic Access Feedback

Mr Scratch

Expert Member
torrent overheads :p marginal cost of TCP connections adds up with torrents fast /s

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Just ended up limiting because of some streams I'm watching, this game is huge. Guess I should delete Witcher 3 and Shadow Of War to make space. :p

lightpixel

Anyone getting really slow downloads today? Line running at 1/10 download.
I'm in Cape Town, Frogfoot. Have reported to ISP.

DDOS or something? my international up and down also.

newby_investor

Expert Member
I'm considering changing ISP's, and just wondering if everyone here is happy with Atomic Access so far?
For the ISP's part, Atomic have been great. Respond quickly to support requests, even on weekends, even when it's me being stupid.

Octotel hasn't been that great but there's not much I can do about them.

PotatoGuardian

Thank you everyone for the feedback.

Looks like I'm going to make the switch despite my fibre with CISP being relatively stable recently. It's like they knew I want to switch and suddenly my connection issues are fixed.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Well, the downed cables have been repaired, either way, probably better off switching - you'll get better service.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
1584120960907.png
Getting Netflix downloads ready for load shedding (dips are when when Netflix downloads the next episode when one completes).

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Lol, how long do you think load-shedding is? Are you going to need more than one or two episodes?
Two and a half hours, was the first three episodes of three different series to try out, happy I did as disliked the one. Plus this is all 4k.

newby_investor

Expert Member
Two and a half hours, was the first three episodes of three different series to try out, happy I did as disliked the one. Plus this is all 4k.
You've got a 4k phone or tablet? Well, if you've got it, use it I guess!

Good point about stocking up a few series in case you don't like.