Attempted murder case opened after elderly woman wounded at Maphatsoe funeral

mojoman

Expert Member
Ahhh the joyous behaviour of firing guns into the air like they do when the celebrate the life of a gangster....

Shows the calibre of the people who "adored" Kebby.
But what will happen to Muggins here if I randomly fire my gun up into the air?
I must get that cANCer/Get out Of Jail card..... :laugh:

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
But what will happen to Muggins here if I randomly fire my gun up into the air?
I must get that cANCer/Get out Of Jail card..... :laugh:

See what you need to do is make sure that you are amongst a group of people who do that.. then it is practically impossible to actually pinpoint who did it.

I am somewhat amused that the cops think they'll ever narrow down which gun fired that shot, and even that the gun is legal.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
SAPS are a joke I sear -Charge of attempted murder when it's clearly a long list of other charges but not attempted murder.

No wonder our success rate is pathetic and our so called judiciary is clogged up

nightjar

Executive Member
See what you need to do is make sure that you are amongst a group of people who do that.. then it is practically impossible to actually pinpoint who did it.

I am somewhat amused that the cops think they'll ever narrow down which gun fired that shot, and even that the gun is legal.
Julius Malema is proof that SAPS and the NPA don't give a toss about random gunfire as long as a comrade is the one pulling the trigger.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Spot on. You as citizen do the same... you will be in court in a blink of an eye.

Fsck that, you won't even be able to blink before you are convicted and spending time in orange overalls. And they won't even have open and shut evidence like they do with Julius.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Julius Malema is proof that SAPS and the NPA don't give a toss about random gunfire as long as a comrade is the one pulling the trigger.

Relax dude. Shamila and her crew are playing the long game :cool:

Flanders

Honorary Master
I would laugh if the round had come down on one of their own at the funeral however that is not clear. It simply states that the 75 year old woman was "nearby", in which case it makes my blood fscking boil.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Serious? That's bad for your street cred, I was dodging bullets this very past weekend at a funeral, not at Kebby's though, It was at a different funeral.
I've never been to one. Joys of being from deep rural areas of the country.

To further drag my street cred through 18th century London sewage tunnels, I've never touched a real gun either. I played paint ball for 2 years and that's about where my experience with handling anything that remotely resembles a gun ends.

RonSwanson

Executive Member
  • ANC voters care about other ANC voters;
  • ANC members care about the female ANC voters;
  • ANC members care about the elderly ANC voters;
  • ANC members are able to control their urges to ensure the safety of other ANC funeralgoers;
  • ANC members are responsible gun owners;
  • ANC bigwigs encorage their members not to become savages;
  • ANC leaders are renowned for their moral virtue, like being law-abiding;
  • All rules in South Africa apply equally to all citizens;
  • No-one is above the law, even ANC criminals;
  • All criminbals face the same policing, prosecution, judgement, sentencing regardless whether ANC member or not;
  • All pigs are equal;
  • All ANC members, especially the bigknobs, are angels without fault;
  • The ANC values their elderly voters;
  • The ANC cares about the downtrodden;
  • The ANC cares about the sickly;
  • The ANC cares for the aged;
  • ANC voters are responsible people;
  • All laws are applicablke to ANC plus all normal poeple;
  • ANC cares very much about mentally disturbed people and their welfare;
Nah. All poeple attend ANC gatherings at their own risk. ANC voters are happy to sacrifice their lives for a traditional process, remember forefather are watching. ANC members/ voters / bigknobs do not give a fsck for anyone but themselves.