Attn mods - I think I've identified a [potential] spammer...

Swa

Honorary Master
Uh thanks, but you do know that we don't have fixed IP's in SA? Ban one, and then when innocent person #2 gets assigned that IP you are banned for something you had no part of. Just happened to me with Showmax - and the grief involved with trying to fix it was ridiculous. Eventually just switched my router off overnight so that it would reset and give me a new IP - zipzap problem solved.

Long story short - banning IP pointless
It's not local people causing the problem. Easy to ban non local IPs posting spam as it's usually fixed connections. Then the off chance somebody gets assigned the same IP they just reconnect and problem is solved.

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
It's not local people causing the problem. Easy to ban non local IPs posting spam as it's usually fixed connections. Then the off chance somebody gets assigned the same IP they just reconnect and problem is solved.
I'm fairly sure the love muti and abortion whatsits are local.

gamer16

Executive Member
Uh thanks, but you do know that we don't have fixed IP's in SA? Ban one, and then when innocent person #2 gets assigned that IP you are banned for something you had no part of. Just happened to me with Showmax - and the grief involved with trying to fix it was ridiculous. Eventually just switched my router off overnight so that it would reset and give me a new IP - zipzap problem solved.

Long story short - banning IP pointless
Oh blimey how could I forget, screwed my whole post now didn't I, guess we can forget about device ID's and all those damn cookies yeah fuc,k all that. Well done Sir.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator