• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • Win an Amazon Echo Dot in this two-day giveaway - Enter Here

Australian home affairs minister to consider fast-tracking visas for white South Afri

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I agree, no one will blame them. As soon as Auz starts opening the Visa's for white farmers, based on their oppression, they should all pack and leave. So much more opportunities to become billionaires in Australia and feed other parts of the world from there in safety. No more fear of farm murders or families murdered on a daily basis.

I hope this gets fast tracked very, very fast!
AdrianaX?

Now hold on there! I care about the farmers, but if it's an option I'd prefer to be in front of them in the line :p
So would I, but they are more at risk at this point in time in terms of Genocide. Good thing the Australians saw this and decided to take action. Expropriation of all land will be the next thing that will cause a number of countries opening up their borders to white people losing land and/or properties. So, first things first.

Cray

Honorary Master
I agree, no one will blame them. As soon as Auz starts opening the Visa's for white farmers, based on their oppression, they should all pack and leave. So much more opportunities to become billionaires in Australia and feed other parts of the world from there in safety. No more fear of farm murders or families murdered on a daily basis.
Billionaire farmers..? You 'aving a laugh?