Autumn Internationals 2018

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Angus doing what he's done in the past, can bet if that was the other way round, it would have been a red with a months ban. Anyway, knew the loss was incoming, Rassie is paying for his blue eyes

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Angus doing what he's done in the past, can bet if that was the other way round, it would have been a red with a months ban. Anyway, knew the loss was incoming, Rassie is paying for his blue eyes
But Marx is a Lions player. You telling me he had a good game? Not even the most ardent lions supporter would say he did.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Van Zyl :sick:

Slowing the ball down every time so there is no other option but to kick a pointless kick in the air that leads to nothing.

That last call was clearly a should charge though. :eek:

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Marx did not have a great day... Putting it mildly.
This is now the third game we should have won which we lost because of stupid little errors.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Van Zyl :sick:

Slowing the ball down every time so there is no other option but to kick a pointless kick in the air that leads to nothing.

That last call was clearly a should charge though. :eek:
Pretty sure that was a tactic and not his call. Terrible tactic though.

FoXtroT

Expert Member
Blatant offside and shoulder charge. How you can miss both of those in 30secs is beyond me.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Pretty sure that was a tactic and not his call. Terrible tactic though.
Horrible to be honest. Speed is king at break downs the gaps open it's basic rugby. Slowing down the ball and kicking from 9 is a poor tactic because it's a lotto. If your team can recover the ball you merely won like 15m but then you don't have any momentum. How can they not see that? Play speed first and if that does not work switch. The whole game I was falling asleep.

That last call was shocking though. asks for TMO but does not even want to hear what he has to say and just says no there is enough arm wraparound.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

FoXtroT

Expert Member
What I also want to know, is how we can go so far backwards in one game?

Whright

Calm down boys, we had the ref on our side when England was here a couple of months ago.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
The one time we quickly took the ball wide we gained 40+ meters. Why we decided to play up and under most of the game is beyond me.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
It was just an awful game of rugby to be honest. England were just less worse than us. Both sides deserve to lose. In retrospect, the last call of the game was a bad (and wrong) one, but a victory would've only papered over the cracks of an abysmal performance. They say you learn more in defeat than in victory, so lets hope that rings true when we face France next week.