Avengers: Endgame - Rate the movie (Warning: Spoilers)

Rate the movie Avengers: Endgame, where 1 = Poor and 5 = Excellent.

Votes: 12 4.0%

Votes: 4 1.3%

Votes: 26 8.7%

Votes: 71 23.7%

Votes: 187 62.3%

• Total voters

thestaggy

Honorary Master
8/10
Not sure if I missed it, but how is it they could create an infinity gauntlet that works with the stones? Isn't there just the one? Unless they wanted one from which the stones can be stolen as a plot point. Not really sure Marvel did a lot on the movie, sure she saved Stark, but destroying that ship could have been achieved by any of the other heroes. And Scarlet Witch did better and looked more powerful when she went at Mad Titan.
She would've overshadowed the original Avengers (and this was their movie) because of the power they have her at.

Anyway, she is the new face of the Avengers or whatever comes next (A-Force), so many more movies for her to feature prominently.

3/10
Infinity War should have been the end, this was utter rubbish from a story/plot line.
it was a good fan service movie but too many things were wrong. too many things were poorly explained and
in the end, bringing everone back was more villainous than what Thanos did, i know its a fantasy movie, but really, 5 years later, no job, probably no home, how the hell are you going to reintegrate into society. on a planet thats already overcrowded, this points to a future that looks even bleaker

bengine

It was entertaining - as these sorts of movies go it was well done - however when you are suffering from FX fatigue the best parts were the non-action / human interaction bits. Wanted to doze off through yet another battle scene - like car chases - these have had their run - we need something different.
Dialogue between the characters was good. Didn't feel the need to see it again - but it was an entertaining couple of hours.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
It was great but I'm glad it's over TBH. Was starting to get fatigued from all the superhero movies over the past 10 years.

I probably won't be following the next phase as closely as I did this one. Will watch those movies when they pop up on whichever streaming service...

Mfd

Did you watch Avengers: Endgame? If so, share what you thought about the movie.
It was a brilliant movie. What a way to end the arche . a lot of things we didnt see coming but there was no better way to say goodbye the first members of the avengers. Its been a good 10 years and Thanos is the greatest villain ever! Wonderful movie