Avengers: Endgame - Rate the movie (Warning: Spoilers)

Rate the movie Avengers: Endgame, where 1 = Poor and 5 = Excellent.

Votes: 12 4.0%

Votes: 4 1.3%

Votes: 26 8.6%

Votes: 72 23.9%

Votes: 187 62.1%

• Total voters
I see, I have so many questions about this new spider man though. Like when did the spider bite him and shii?!?

But anyways. Lol I'm not tryna impress no one here I don't really remember the first Avengers movie, I had recently rewatched Thor Ragnarok, Civil war, Black Panther and Iron man. But I see someone answered you regarding that. So I'm in the clear now. Lol
-------------------

I think they purposely left it out to try and not "redo" it. But for those who are new to spideyman it is a bit of a loss.

"Though Spider-Man: Homecoming is very much an origin story for Peter Parker's evolution into a true super hero, the earliest days of his characters evolution as known by fans of the Marvel character are not explicitly featured in the film. There is no scene showcasing Uncle Ben's death, nor is there a sequence which features a radioactive spider sinking its teeth into Peter's forearm.

Neither or these iconic moments from Peter Parker's history were even considered for the film. Director Jon Watts and executive producers Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal weighed in on the subject while speaking to ComicBook.com.

"We never talked about showing it, because the MO was always to not show anything we've seen before," Watts said. "If anything ever felt slightly familiar, to try to figure out if there's a way to avoid it or tackle it in a different way. But that was something that definitely felt like we've seen that before."

By now, a third Uncle Ben death in cinema in less than 20 years would be redundant. "That's why," Feige said, regarding the choice to skip the scene in Spider-Man: Homecoming. "You didn't really have to ask," Pascal added."

--------------------------

I really enjoyed Thor Raganork and Black Panther. Also rewatched them simply for the laughs they provided. BP I guess is a little bit more special because of the African flavor. It was the highest grossing movie last year in SA.

Zen17h

Did they CGI Stan Lee?
Yes and no - That was the REAL Stan there, but they de-aged him to how he really looked in the 1970's.

They apparently did have several years worth of his cameos filmed already, but I've heard that they now wanted this film to be his final one. Whether they stick to that we'll just have to see

9/10

Don't get me wrong. I LOVED the movie and all the comic book references BUT there were a few inconsistencies which adding another hour to the movie could've fixed.

Marvel pushed the boundaries on this movie. Not purely an action/popcorn movie. This had a deeper story and held ones attention from start to finish.
Great movie all round

6/5 it was everything I wanted and more. Emotional, funny, serious and great send off to key characters. I didn't leave wanting more or wishing they had done something and that in an ending is hard to pull off

Sarg3_ZN

7/10

The movie has a bit too much fat, it dragged on in some places and it had a flawed battle scene.
With no Infinity Stones, the Titan was able to easily handle an attack from Iron Man, Captain America and Thor who was wielding not only Mjolnir but also Stormbreaker.

However in Infinity War, where the Titan has the Infinity Gauntlet with five of the stones, Stormbreaker is able to handle its own against him.

Smisha

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words...
With this in mind, I think it's safe to say that there is no way to completely describe the emotions felt during this compelling movie, you simply have to watch it to understand. I rate it 6/5

luqmand09

Outstanding movie, it felt like it was made specifically for the fans and the payoffs were huge, i do however feel like the characters whose story came to an end were rushed, particularly Cap at the end, would have loved to see his interaction with Red Skull and just the general confusion around that scene explained,

Julian13

Everyone that vote 1 for this movie is probably a Thor fan and don't like seeing him broken like that. Awesome movie. Loved it but I want to watch it again. Feels like you need to watch it at least twice. 10/10