Awesome deals from the Steam Halloween Sale

|tera|

Master of Messengers
I'm talking about the Microsoft Store though, not Game Pass. Steam isn't a subscription service and doesn't really compete with Game Pass.

I'm entirely in favour of subscription services. Until it became dogs**t I had Humble Monthly, and I still have Game Pass for PC and I'll shortly be taking out Uplay+ to play AC Valhalla, Watch Dogs Legion and Immortals.
I misunderstandood your post. :)
The MS Store is awful. I've used it a handful of times and it really sucks.
I've got a few games on Uplay.
Ubisoft's game client is the fastest on my PC. Updates are snappy too.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
A bit O/T.

When did Halloween become a South African thing?
I hear it on the radio, see these type of articles and ads.
First Black Friday (Which has roots in the US).
Now Halloween.
Soon we'll start having all their weird notions and connotations.
Thanks giving, 4th of July.
Really irks me a bit.
About 14 years ago was the last time I tried. Remember some school friends in grade 2/3 trying it, they got people that tried to teach them that Halloween was the devils work.

Over the last 2/3 years it became a lot bigger here as the community watch grew as all the kids go in one or two large groups with some parents, so everyone is a lot more involved. I think it's a nice change.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
About 14 years ago was the last time I tried. Remember some school friends in grade 2/3 trying it, they got people that tried to teach them that Halloween was the devils work.

Over the last 2/3 years it became a lot bigger here as the community watch grew as all the kids go in one or two large groups with some parents, so everyone is a lot more involved. I think it's a nice change.
I actually remember friends had a Halloween party around 2010. Didn't recall it yesterday.

Children love candy and sweets. So I doubt they care what Halloween is :p