Awesome giveaway from Synology – Over R25,000 in prizes up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onyeka ojukwu

The Ability to have all my movies in one place and not have 10 different external drives everywhere or go through each one because there isnt enough USB ports to have all plugged in to find a movie that I want to watch. Only to give in and watch something on youtube

@ADrunkTeddyBear shot for the tag. Needs this in My lifes
low mb well downloading it can cast it the biggest mb the lowggest offline

faust

Hyper backup, it just happens, you do not know about it, all our laptops and devices are backed up via hyper backup

Groggyme

Screenshot 2021-12-10 082137.jpeg
This seems like it would be really useful.

@thewusman could use something like this in PE when FF fixes our lines eventually.

JacquesR

HyperBackup, to ensure that backups of configuration files and key data are safe, in case of some system crash.

storms1

Multiple site IP cameras on one device .

Cloud storage so yo never miss anything @storms1 myself cause i need it for my family security

Nevar

Sonology Drive - There are some interesting ways to set up and sync files between various locations/devices

@rpm

DarKWateR

Expert Member
Multiple site IP cameras on one device - I need to see who keeps jumping into our back yard at night

Doxol

Surveillance Station - multiple cameras from multiple locations, new timeline function

athalius

Surveillance Station..

Definitely using the dual recording feature to record to the NAS and cloud..

rsfriend

Surveillance Station: Multiple site IP cameras on one device - definitely a must for our local security needs!

warwickw

Expert Member
Cloud Storage, Hybrid Share and the Surveillance Station

Last edited:

murray654

HyperBackup is something that I will have to use probably. (I have a Qnap, so while the concepts arent new, the terminology is different - the Qnap is long in the tooth - one client has a Synology NAS which I have not learned much about... yet...)

Lishen23

C2 Backup.

Hybrid Share - intelligent combination of cloud and local storage for both performance and scalability.

Status
Not open for further replies.