Awesome giveaway from Synology – Over R25,000 in prizes up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johand

Expert Member
Hybrid Share! Imagine having a "virtual" single NAS between a bunch of friends!

innovator

I am very interested in the hybrid share technology from Synology and the easy replication technology from Synology.

TonyTorr

The on-prem starage solutions is definately the most exciting for me, my current NAS is no longer able to update and I can't upgrade the OS as it is no longer a supported model. Will have to replace it soon.

woblz

C2 Backup for backing up my families work and personal laptops; which will keep all work, as well as kids pics and personal data backed up and secure.

deanboltman

Speed, reliability and Security. Cloud storage and faster SMB searches are a good call for data optimisation and backup.

CrouxL

C2 Backup, Transfer, Identity and Storage
Active Backup for Business
Complete onsite and cloud backup and access solution

@Cyanide9 for his data backups

j4ck455

Executive Member
C2 Storage: I had a look at the pricing and it's good for 1TB / year, so seamless integration with a Synology NAS unit would be really useful.

R13...

Honorary Master
Active insight - can detect possible intrusion among others

Jake45

Expert Member
C2 Password
Store all your passwords and sensitive data in one secure location. I now have so many different passwords that I keep on scraps of paper that this service would be very useful.

C2 Backup
Back up all your Windows devices to the cloud and never lose data. Unfortunately I have lost a lot of important data over the years due to inadequate backup measures. It would be very useful to have a simple and secure cloud backup service to prevent any avoidable future data loss.

SYNergy + technOLOGY ====> SYNOLOGY

Last edited:

BetaProject

HOME​

Organize and create a personal file library, designed for privacy and easy sharing.

MjK

Wireless Networking - segregation.
Backup of graphics files, local/remote.

bigicy

Expert Member
Synology DiskStation Manager
Multimedia - Centralise all your digital media and enjoy them from the web or your favourite platform

Status
Not open for further replies.