Awesome Nelspruit Stadium pics

|tera|

Master of Messengers
The racket they make at that place (partying, fireworks etc.) is hardly anything but awesome. Once kept us up 5 nights in a row with their nonsense. Happily I live on the far side of town as of a month ago, yay :p

F

Fudzy

I might be a bit biased but I think Durban has the best looking stadium of the lot.

Mila

Honorary Master
its Mbombela now!

Tell me how far is Mbombela? IF you drive through Hazyview It says Welcome to Mbombela.

( Serious question)

Is it nelspruit or maybe the disrtict?

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Tell me how far is Mbombela? IF you drive through Hazyview It says Welcome to Mbombela.

( Serious question)

Is it nelspruit or maybe the disrtict?

The municipality is actually called Mbombela and now the town of Nelspruit is changed to the same name as well. ;)

Mila

Honorary Master
The municipality is actually called Mbombela and now the town of Nelspruit is changed to the same name as well. ;)

Cool so the municipality goes all the way to hazyview!! That is a big one.

When I saw the sign I remember the fuss on MBB, but when we were in Nelspruit nothing has changed yet:eek: But I have to say it was about two days after the news broke.

R13...

Honorary Master
I might be a bit biased but I think Durban has the best looking stadium of the lot.
You are biased:)
Soccer city is the one stadium to rule them all, and then its a toss up between CT/DBN. DBN takes it in the day times & CT's light show takes it when the sun goes down:p

R13...

Honorary Master
Wow that is impressive! truely world class.
I'm not being biased here (I have no affinity with DBN...anymore) but I think Moses Mabhida is the best of them all.
Yes that looks impressive but I maintain Soccer City will rule. Mind you we haven't seen soccer city lit up like the others & when we do see we'll all have to bow.

Edit: An artist's impression.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Cool so the municipality goes all the way to hazyview!! That is a big one.

When I saw the sign I remember the fuss on MBB, but when we were in Nelspruit nothing has changed yet:eek: But I have to say it was about two days after the news broke.

Actually even past Hazyview if I recall correctly. I prefer Nelspruit though. The traffics just chaos in this place, I don't know how they're going to cope next year :eek: