Axxess announces uncapped ADSL 90% discount promotion

snail

Expert Member
geez...for that price i would of taken 2 x 10mb lines and bonded them just for the month lol.

lucifir

Expert Member
so if I have a previous capped account with them, does this mean I cannot get this??
would like to give it a try, especially at these prices :)

S1ght

Expert Member
This sounds awesome but last time I fell for this "you can cancel when you want and you aren't bound to any contracts" , I had telkom bill me for extra 2 months and then had my voice line cancelled by accident >.<

MonTage

use someone elses ID, then when you logon to your Client Portal, you can change all your details.

whackjob

Used this the last time they offered a similar deal.. was shaped VERY heavily VERY quickly - usenet

Last edited:

S1ght

Expert Member
Used this the last time they offered a similar deal.. was shaped VERY heavily VERY quickly - usenet

Well just ordered mine, so will see how things turn out :) If they start shaping too bad, then I'll just go back to my good ol' mweb account.

werny

Expert Member
Just bought the 1Mbps uncapped, speed is really good, dont know how long it will stay that way.

Saajid

Expert Member
Great for 10mbps users. Only R159 compared to the standard price of R1599. I wish I had a 10mbps line.

abdul89

How exactly do we ''set the account to expire at the end of this month'' ? Is it done once you have already signed up? Because on the new customer sign up page I dont see an option to do that.

Death

How exactly do we ''set the account to expire at the end of this month'' ? Is it done once you have already signed up? Because on the new customer sign up page I dont see an option to do that.

After signup, you have a Control Panel on their website. Login, select your account and cancel. Pretty simple.

prodigyX

Just signed up for 10mbit :)

Hopefully going to see my line being fully utilized for the first time! 4mb uncapped on a line that syncs at 8032 is just a tease...

Last edited:

Sodan

Expert Member
This sounds awesome but last time I fell for this "you can cancel when you want and you aren't bound to any contracts" , I had telkom bill me for extra 2 months and then had my voice line cancelled by accident >.<

Axxess != Telkom