• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Axxess Capped speed improvement?

Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody else noticed a significant speed improvement on Axxess capped accounts during peak periods. Not sure if my exchange got upgraded or if it is Axxess that made changes, I'm pushing the limits on my 100Mbps openserve atm averaging about 80-90Mbps on p2p alone.

This is about as low as it goes. Been smashing it hard the last few days.
p2p 2.png

CaptainPugwash

Yes, seen a massive jump in P2P speeds over the past few days. And it's not just on Openserve Fibre. My friend that uses a Axxess ADSL account reports the same speed improvements. They must have upgraded or something.

Everything is still looking great, I have picked up that SAIX Cape Town speedtest servers can't take the punch during peak hours.
saix.png

But if I test to any other speedtest server it is perfect
Alwayson.png

Death

Everything is still looking great, I have picked up that SAIX Cape Town speedtest servers can't take the punch during peak hours.
View attachment 546177

But if I test to any other speedtest server it is perfect
View attachment 546181
Damn I wish I had fibre speeds like that. Odd - that SAIX server must be old school with DSL speeds expected mostly and not the type of traffic fibre lines can pump out.