Axxess domain transfer confusion clarified

Pixual

Expert Member
Uniforum needs to step out of the dark ages and provide a proper online interface that domain owners can control their domain names with. These stupid email forms are nothing but a pain in the bottom (and apparently very susceptible to security problems).

Murmaider

Uniforum needs to step out of the dark ages and provide a proper online interface that domain owners can control their domain names with. These stupid email forms are nothing but a pain in the bottom (and apparently very susceptible to security problems).

Pixual,

They have stepped our the dark ages and all new registrations and management is done via EPP https://www.registry.net.za/
Any domains registered via a ZACR Accredited Registrar (like ourselves - link in signature) utilizes EPP and not the old email form system. EPP is the standard for international registries like com net org etc.

Pixual

Expert Member
Blimey! I have about 20 names registered with them and I was never notified of this. ???

m4dh4tt3r

Pixual,

They have stepped our the dark ages and all new registrations and management is done via EPP https://www.registry.net.za/
Any domains registered via a ZACR Accredited Registrar (like ourselves - link in signature) utilizes EPP and not the old email form system. EPP is the standard for international registries like com net org etc.

this, they already implemented the EPP system last year as far as I know, or atleast our company transferred all our domains to the EPP system last year.

Domains.co.za (Wayne)

Domains.co.za representative
Company Rep
this, they already implemented the EPP system last year as far as I know, or atleast our company transferred all our domains to the EPP system last year.

m4dh4tt3r, the ZACR EPP system went live in September 2011 but most Registrars only started registering to become Registrars after February 2012