Axxess drops ADSL reseller prices

alt21

But..... Afrihost only charges me R9 per GB when I take 100GB why would I want to have a special reseller price of R19 per GB ? or am I missing something :s

Pixual

Expert Member
Do Axxess actually have resellers? How does anybody actually make any money with "wholesale" prices like those? Just the bank charges and commissions would wipe out whatever margin is being offered here.

ponder

Honorary Master
lol, same company that still charges R70 for 1GB on their prepaid vouchers. They should be shunned and burned at the stake!

m0zy

Expert Member
lol, same company that still charges R70 for 1GB on their prepaid vouchers. They should be shunned and burned at the stake!

Don't think it's Axxess that controls the voucher prices. I get my backup Adsl vouchers at PnP for R35.00
It's even listed on the website at R35.00 - http://www.axxess.co.za/vouchers.php

Can't comment on the reseller pricing as I don't know what the other companies offer. But might not be a bad idea for my son to make some extra cash. That way he can pay me back for all those gigs he keeps on using :D