Axxess Fathers Day Special - Random Discounts

Death

They are doing it again. Random discounts every hour for the weekend. Current discount between 7am and 8am is 33% off for the remainder of the month on capped and uncapped accounts.
I'm gunning for that 10Mb/s uncapped at hopefully 80% or so...:D

m0zy

Expert Member
They are doing it again. Random discounts every hour for the weekend. Current discount between 7am and 8am is 33% off for the remainder of the month on capped and uncapped accounts.
I'm gunning for that 10Mb/s uncapped at hopefully 80% or so...:D

Great news. Love the themed specials they run each month. I agree, a 10Mb uncapped account at 80% will do me just fine for the rest of this month :love:

Death

Great news. Love the themed specials they run each month. I agree, a 10Mb uncapped account at 80% will do me just fine for the rest of this month :love:

90% off between 8am and 9am! If you're going to buy anything - BUY IT NOW!:twisted:

m0zy

Expert Member
90% off between 8am and 9am! If you're going to buy anything - BUY IT NOW!:twisted:

Cool thanks Death, just phoned the wife to purchase me a 10Mb uncapped at R159.90 :D

Death

Yea, but it's totally worth it to rape it at night when there is no heavy load on the network. Mine after hours flies, even when on the worst throttling during the day...

kayvee

Expert Member
I wonder if a 99% will creep in there anywhere :p

Pity, this month I already have more than enough capped and uncapped data than I know what to do with.

Death

does it only last for one month at that price?
Yes. The discount is not recurring. If you do not want the account next month, Log onto the control panel from the website and cancel for the end of June.

Roadrunner

Expert Member
does it only last for one month at that price?

Not even a month, as I understand this is valid until the end of June?

If you don't want to pay the full price for it next month, you have to cancel it on the 24th at the latest.

Death

Not even a month, as I understand this is valid until the end of June?

If you don't want to pay the full price for it next month, you have to cancel it on the 24th at the latest.
Cancel before the 25th but use until the end of the month. At R160 for 15 days of 10mb/s uncapped use - I'm all :D:D:D