Axxess is worse than ever

OtakuD

Never judge a company when the service you have is working, judge them when it is not.

Our ADSL cables were stolen end of last month so we were offline for over a week then, nothing we or Axxess could do about it to be fair but since then they have STILL not refunded us for our days without the product we paid for. They state that they will do so when the "ticket is closed" which has come an gone for weeks now without any hint of that statement being true.

After all that though something "went wrong" with our line and our service was somehow cancelled, it took them over 13 days to get someone out here and get it back online, but what makes it worse is that they didn't even tell us it was back up. We've been sitting here trying all manner of other options and will be leaving asap but wow, terrible response time to tickets, nearly 20 days offline in total, no feedback when it's restored and zero credit applied for service loss.

Buyer beware!

Captain Axxess

Company Representative
Company Rep
Never judge a company when the service you have is working, judge them when it is not.

Our ADSL cables were stolen end of last month so we were offline for over a week then, nothing we or Axxess could do about it to be fair but since then they have STILL not refunded us for our days without the product we paid for. They state that they will do so when the "ticket is closed" which has come an gone for weeks now without any hint of that statement being true.

After all that though something "went wrong" with our line and our service was somehow cancelled, it took them over 13 days to get someone out here and get it back online, but what makes it worse is that they didn't even tell us it was back up. We've been sitting here trying all manner of other options and will be leaving asap but wow, terrible response time to tickets, nearly 20 days offline in total, no feedback when it's restored and zero credit applied for service loss.

Buyer beware!
Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to me. Please send me your account details and I'll follow up for you.

JohnStarr

Executive Member

Buyer beware!
Never trust their site that tells you whether or not you have service in a particular area. They'll tell you yes, and then half way into the installation period tell you no.

JustAsk

Expert Member
Never trust their site that tells you whether or not you have service in a particular area. They'll tell you yes, and then half way into the installation period tell you no.
Same happened to me with their pure adsl
Why didn't you check the Openserve map? Don't Axxess just pull the data from Openserve?

If there was a coverage mistake, shouldn't it be directed to openserve?

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Why didn't you check the Openserve map? Don't Axxess just pull the data from Openserve?

I did. Showed that they had coverage. Turns out they apparently didn't. Not sure who was pulling the wool over my eyes.
1 was fibre, the other was Pure ADSL.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member

Did not know that's there an Openserve map.. I just typed in my address on Axxess website and it said I was covered.. Only to be told by Axxess two weeks later that I'm not

MEG101

Axxess and Vox also said thaf there is no Openserve coverage at my new house. So they both cancelled my order and that was that from them. @AfriNatic of Afrihost asked if he could help and not expecting much I told him my story and needless to say, he walked more than the extra mile for me. He placed the order at Openserve and we were both sceptical that I would be able to get internet, but in less than a week, Openserve called me and installed the line and Afrihost activated the line and I have been happy since. I would highly recommend @AfriNatic of Afrihost for super service and awesome internet service. He offers excellent customer service and walk the extra mile for people.