Axxess no longer BEE compliant

skybound

We have been waiting upon Axxess to provide us with a BEE certificate. Seems their current one has expired and they are no longer BEE compliant or unable to get a new certifcate for whatever reason.

Unfortunately our firm (as I am sure many) require this, so sadly, bye bye axxess.

We have been waiting upon Axxess to provide us with a BEE certificate. Seems their current one has expired and they are no longer BEE compliant or unable to get a new certifcate for whatever reason.

Unfortunately our firm (as I am sure many) require this, so sadly, bye bye axxess.
Your loss, not theirs, go to someone else then, bye bye.

I feel BEE is a absolute farce...

Deadmanza

Executive Member

What's your point? Who the **** cares? Good for them, hiring on merit and not skin color. Tsek.

smkungfu

Off with your head.:D

skybound

Missing the point guys. If your BEE status changes or you loose it, you can still issue an affidavit to indicate your current status. They are not willing to do this.

So your choice is either certificate or affidavit to indicate you are not compliant. Either are acceptable, but axxess do not want to provide either.