Axxess offers free fibre upgrades for customers on Frogfoot network

Chris

Journalist
Axxess offers free fibre upgrades for customers on Frogfoot network

Axxess has announced free fibre speed upgrades for its customers on the Frogfoot Fibre network.

The changes will see Frogfoot’s fibre line speed upgrade promotion – which has been active since 1 April 2020 – become permanent.

This means that most Axxess customers will get double their line speed with no increase in price.

m0zy

Expert Member
Awesome work Axxess. This is music to my ears. Can't wait for the free speed upgrade.

MEG101

Vuma fiber network is almost complete in my area, just hoping this speed upgrades and prices will become available on the Vuma network as well. It would be awesome if Axxess can implement speed upgrades and price reductions like that with the free speed upgrade on the Openserve network that was implemented for Just DSL.

Death

That's kickass. Im going from 10/10 to 30/30mbps :cool: Legit 1080p and even 4K streaming incoming!

justplain

Expert Member
Am thinking the SAME thing
I'm with MWEB on Octotel. Their 30/30 is R779 +- R50 more than the Axxess offering of Frogfoot.
A small adjustment in speed to say 50/25 for the same price would be cool by me.
The Openserve offerings are even better priced, their 50/25 with MWEB is R739.
Come on Octotel, DO IT

DiabloDane

Expert Member
I'm with MWEB on Octotel. Their 30/30 is R779 +- R50 more than the Axxess offering of Frogfoot.
A small adjustment in speed to say 50/25 for the same price would be cool by me.
The Openserve offerings are even better priced, their 50/25 with MWEB is R739.
Come on Octotel, DO IT
of all the options my parents could choose, they went with Cell C on Octotel, their fibre their choices i suppose, but not ONCE have i ever seen or heard of Octotel doing anything for their customers, friends living not to far on Vumatel etc are living their best lives

fruitbat

Expert Member
of all the options my parents could choose, they went with Cell C on Octotel, their fibre their choices i suppose, but not ONCE have i ever seen or heard of Octotel doing anything for their customers, friends living not to far on Vumatel etc are living their best lives
I’m with RSAWeb. Have a discount at 845 for 30/30. Not feeling too chuffed anymore