• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.
  • Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology. Enter Here.

Axxess Service request || No Service request

KeenBail

On the 30 April 2018 I requested a new service from Axxess, it's the 28th May 2018 today and Still waiting for my Adsl line to be managed by Axxess. Did anybody else experience this bad service from Axxess before?

mister

Executive Member
On the 30 April 2018 I requested a new service from Axxess, it's the 28th May 2018 today and Still waiting for my Adsl line to be managed by Axxess. Did anybody else experience this bad service from Axxess before?
Yes. DO NOT LET THEM MANAGE YOUR LINE.

Devinity

My suggestion is that you leave your line at Telkom and have the data with an ISP of your choice. When you aren't happy with an ISP, you move onto the next one without any issues. Ensure to create one of those free 1 GIG accounts in case you have issues and then you will be able to check if the problem is with your ISP or with Telkom in order than you will know who to contact to fix the issue.